***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

What's up with the cheap leather on the palms of swingmans and the MVP elites? What happened to the pittard's spiderweb style leather palms that franklin still uses? Anyone know why nike is putting the leather the was on the fuses' palms on it's more high end gloves now?

What's up with the cheap leather on the palms of swingmans and the MVP elites? What happened to the pittard's spiderweb style leather palms that franklin still uses? Anyone know why nike is putting the leather the was on the fuses' palms on it's more high end gloves now?

The Swingman gear has never been high end product. They throw a logo on mid tier stuff and charge a lot for it lol

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Why are they using a different leather? The best BG leather is the pittard's IMO...

I picked up the shirt that I believe that Pedroia is wearing just the other day at Ross. It's not the same as the old grey/black player top. The sleeves are the exact same model but the body of the shirt is exactly the same as the pro combat shirts with the Nike swoosh on the neck. Only time I've ever seen this version of the shirt and it was only $20.

Body- loose with Nike swoosh on neck like Pro Combat
Sleeves- exactly the same as the old player top

Like Dis?

View media item 633113

royal/volt sleeves? Modeled after the Kemp BG's I am assuming. Gotta come with more colors than just that Nike. Those Loftons I would buy in a heartbeat

Dee's Sport Shop in Roseville, Michigan. It's like walking into a time machine. They don't drop their prices, so stuff from 15-20 years ago just sits there and collects dust. They also have New Era caps from the green underbrim era, and stuff like Nike hockey gloves and sticks, which are impossible to find anywhere. Pretty fun place to visit.
Dee's Sport Shop in Roseville, Michigan. It's like walking into a time machine. They don't drop their prices, so stuff from 15-20 years ago just sits there and collects dust. They also have New Era caps from the green underbrim era, and stuff like Nike hockey gloves and sticks, which are impossible to find anywhere. Pretty fun place to visit.

Got the email that my papi gloves shipped and will be here friday, will post some pics then, cant wait

Got the email that my papi gloves shipped and will be here friday, will post some pics then, cant wait
Just looking at your avi I was wondering if you went to Dobyns Bennett? Just because I've never seem any team but them wear maroon pants.

Does anyone know if the mvp elite batting gloves are just jordans but with a swoosh instead of a jumpman logo basically? Or are the mvp elites better?

Back
Top Bottom