***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

^, you have the most baseball undershirt/baselayers I have ever seen lol. Good stuff.

Chezz - Do you just buy every Nike Pro baseball shirt that comes out?

I mostly started when Nike first had those dri fits with the 3 circle vents in the back. Then the Giambi shirts. Then the compression shirts when Pujols wore his Kabuki Mask. From there I had someone in Nike hook me up with Samples. Got to know some people that have player undershirts etc. I think one day I will display them all and eventually sell them all.

This came in today....I really wish Nike didn't do two red versions of the same shirt. A navy version would have been better.
I would like to get my hands on last years version of this.  Any body have any suggestions on where to find?  Havent seen any on eBay. 

Came in early. Real nice comfy gloves, thumbs are kinda strange but i have never had franklins before so thats probably why they seem strange to me, cant wait to use these things View media item 637405

I may be a little late, but I don't check out evoshield that much. See they have a limited deal on 3 wood maple bats on their website for $119. Anyone gonna venture to try one?

not really feeling the franklins.. i mean i think they looked pretty good on papi, especially the red,  but i think theres just too much... the new diamond elite pros have just the right amount of volt for my taste

Just an FYI for anyone looking to pick those MVP Elite BG's up. Baseball Express has the white/gray pair listed at 44.99 instead of 59.99 so if they get more colors in they might be much cheaper through them.

Hoping they have some sort of black friday deal or something. Will be grabbing a pair regardless

I have a blue Indians pox shirt with red dots. Size xl, although it's super compressive, fits more like a medium-large underarmour long sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom