***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

What are you looking for specifically?
As for the USA site I think that is the older Hypercool undershirts. Not like the one WBC is wearing now. All of the teams are just wearing the colorway with the WBC logo on them.

Brazil had the interesting bright neon yellow undershirts, the pitchers wore the 5 tool undershirt and the rest I guess wore some type of pro combat yellow version

View media item 298216View media item 298223

What are you looking for specifically?
As for the USA site I think that is the older Hypercool undershirts. Not like the one WBC is wearing now. All of the teams are just wearing the colorway with the WBC logo on them.
You're right. I'm just talking about USA gear in general. Just looking for anything appealing lol

Once I started wearing metal, I swore I would never go back to MCS. My problem is that i'm in a bunch of different leagues this summer and not all of them allow metal cleats. Currently ive got a pair of interchangeable cleats (from around 2002-3?) and need to upgrade to something better. Im leaning towards metal because my baseball league and 2 of the 3 softball leagues allow metal. The other is strictly against it.

What i'll likely do is buy metal for the league and put the plastic interchangeable cleats in for my other softball league. Last year I left in 2 metal cleats under my instep for added traction during swings/planting and hoped no one noticed.
laugh.gif

However, I may just bite the bullet and buy the 2Kfresh MCS since theyre so cheap right now.
i switched to metal 2 seasons ago and wouldnt go back to molded/mcs unless i was forced to..i get better traction every where...infield,outfield..coming out of the batters box and feel they dont cake with mud as easy as molded spikes do. i kno some guys who only prefer molded its to each his own..go with whats comfortable,but with marshals and ross having spikes for 17-20 dollars..why not pick up one of each ha

You're right. I'm just talking about USA gear in general. Just looking for anything appealing lol

What are you looking for specifically? I don't think you will see more stuff from them just by looking at the rest of the teams participating in the tourney. Not much apparel out there.

Hey guys, this is my first post so I apologize if its in the wrong place the,. I stopped by a local Marshall's here in Buffalo, NY a bought a pair of Jimmy Rollins nike diamons elite batting gloves with his J-ROLL logo stitched on them them. The only problem is that their a M and I'm a L to an XL. I know people are often looking for something like this so if someone wants them do let me know. I bought them for $20 and I don't want to screw anybody by asking a ridiculous price. If your interested in them just message me and we can't def figure something out.

Hey guys, this is my first post so I apologize if its in the wrong place the,. I stopped by a local Marshall's here in Buffalo, NY a bought a pair of Jimmy Rollins nike diamons elite batting gloves with his J-ROLL logo stitched on them them. The only problem is that their a M and I'm a L to an XL. I know people are often looking for something like this so if someone wants them do let me know. I bought them for $20 and I don't want to screw anybody by asking a ridiculous price. If your interested in them just message me and we can't def figure something out.
awesome..nice pick up man..welcome to the thread!

i found absolutely nothing at my marshall's (pasadena). i need a pair of mcs cleats and some batting gloves so if anyone in socal knows a spot let me know

sidebar: has anyone ever gotten any work done from customcleats.com?

Yeah on customcleats. Its legit the turnover time is really fast and they answered all my questions within a day. That was around this time last year.

Ok latest Nike equipment review.

AC L/S S/S Core Raglan Undershirt

First off, I got the Yankees colorway and they offered two different colorways for the S/S shirt and just one for the L/S. If you like the Red Sox, I think they have 4 colors of the S/S shirt.

The logos were huge and the stitching reminded me of the undershirt that Nike had years ago.
The difference from last years AC Dri Fit version to this one is that the back of this year's shirt is all mesh and breathable. So guys who sweat up a storm on your back, you guys are covered and will be well ventilated.
Overall, it is an ok shirt but with many companies coming out with undershirts one has to wonder how long does Nike have before some other company dominates the undershirt market. Only time will tell.

View media item 299703 View media item 299704 View media item 299705 View media item 299706

NEW View media item 299707OLD View media item 299690

Last edited:
Chezz- Is that charcoal color as sick in person as it is in pics?

Thx for the review, I gotta ask 1:1,  is the generic 2012 MLB Pro Core bigger or smaller than his shirt?

Chezz- Is that charcoal color as sick in person as it is in pics?

Thx for the review, I gotta ask 1:1,  is the generic 2012 MLB Pro Core bigger or smaller than his shirt?

It is basically the same cut. Since wearing it for a bit now I'm recanting my earlier statement of it being roomier. Seems it hugs your skin a lil better. If they had 3xl I would get it since I like it more loose.
Btw here is another picture of the color way. It's hard to capture it but it does look nice. I'm surprised a L/S version didn't come. View media item 299901

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom