***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

i love how the best place to find baseball stuff now days is marshalls/ross HAHA...i try to go like once a week..finding deals is the best part of my season haha...so far for this season i have got cleats,bag and a bat and batting gloves all for under 100$..cant beat that

^Those are my favorite pair that I own currently... considering getting another pair before they are gone from retail. Those J Roll PE's are crazy as well.

An all white w/ red colorway in those MVP Elite Pro's may look good... but 60 is getting a bit ridiculous. Part of what I enjoy about collecting batting gloves is that I usually never spend more than 40.. and by using eBay its closer to 25.

Source, where did you see the new huarache's ?

Ok latest Nike equipment review.

AC L/S S/S Core Raglan Undershirt

First off, I got the Yankees colorway and they offered two different colorways for the S/S shirt and just one for the L/S. If you like the Red Sox, I think they have 4 colors of the S/S shirt.

The two colors offered for the Yankees shirt are obsidian and anthracite (dark charcoal)? It is hard to tell based on the stock photos on MLBShop—made me think someone mistakenly entered the product twice, hah

anyone else have bad experiences with Under Armour? I have always been a Nike guy, but I went with UA batting gloves once and they had multiple holes in them from being worn down half way thru the season.. also when i was trying on a pair of UA cleats, the lining that is connected to the tongue started to rip.

The batting gloves weren't their cheaper ones either..I remember dropping $35-40 on them

the quality might be different now, because this was about 2-3 seasons ago but I just wanted to know if anyone else had problems with them in the past

Last edited:
anyone else have bad experiences with Under Armour? I have always been a Nike guy, but I went with UA batting gloves once and they had multiple holes in them from being worn down half way thru the season.. also when i was trying on a pair of UA cleats, the lining that is connected to the tongue started to rip.

The batting gloves weren't their cheaper ones either..I remember dropping $35-40 on them

the quality might be different now, because this was about 2-3 seasons ago but I just wanted to know if anyone else had problems with them in the past

The nice Nike gloves are thin and rip pretty easily too. Def no correlation between price and durability.

^Those are my favorite pair that I own currently... considering getting another pair before they are gone from retail. Those J Roll PE's are crazy as well.

An all white w/ red colorway in those MVP Elite Pro's may look good... but 60 is getting a bit ridiculous. Part of what I enjoy about collecting batting gloves is that I usually never spend more than 40.. and by using eBay its closer to 25.

Source, where did you see the new huarache's ?

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline&cid=1&pid=599235-001&pgid=599235

Thanks to whoever posted to that link earlier btw always forget about the team stuff.

I only saw this once for sale from Nike, when the Giants wore the generic WS logo it had the same stitching going around the neck.
I can assume this undershirt is a Thermalite? I wish they had these for sale.
View media item 300948
Also, when viewing the Nederlands game yesterday, I saw their pitcher Cordemans wearing and old Pro Combat or thermal revolution shirt? but instead the Nike swoosh on the side it is in the middle?
View media item 300950

Has anyone watched some of the Padres recent spring training games. Cameron Maybin has been rockin some really nice Nike Diamond Elite III's. I loved those. Really wish they still made them.

View media item 301179Unfortunately can't play this year cause I tore my acl but saw these on eBay and couldn't pass.. Never even knew they made this color way never saw it before but got these for 15$

My most recent pick-up on eBay. It's an Easton Pro 11.75 model EPG48SB. It's been used only a hand- full of times. I think I want to try and sell it though. If anybody is in need of a good glove just message me and we can def fig out a good price.

My most recent pick-up on eBay. It's an Easton Pro 11.75 model EPG48SB. It's been used only a hand- full of times. I think I want to try and sell it though. If anybody is in need of a good glove just message me and we can def fig out a good price.
These are really nice gloves. I'm a huge Rawlings guy, but I got one from a buddy that played at TCU a while back and love it.

So I went through Baseball Express' Team department for our team set of Rawlings Cool Flo Helmets. Just wanted to say how well they handled my business, I saved a bunch of money for our team and were awesome to deal with. (Eastbay and Baseball Savings couldn't come close to the price they offered - not holding it against them, but those were the other places I asked for quotes)

BTW, if anyone is looking for these, get them before they are gone - Rawlings has discontinued them so whatever retailers have now will be all that's left. The current MLB helmet, the S100 will be replacing it. I had to goto Eastbay for some sizes that BBExpress was sold out of, and just ate the cost difference unfortunately.

I also asked about a 49 dollar Louisville Pro Stock Lite bat and if the rep could do any better than that price, and he hooked me up... 22 bucks! So I got a couple at that price. Couldn't believe it. I have read this is probably the lightest feeling bat on the market, has anyone used them regularly? I am tired of the heavy feel of Mizuno and DeMarini composites and at that price I may try and get a few more - if they break easily on me it won't be a huge loss.

Back
Top Bottom