***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Its also bugging me seeing you guys come up with all these deals. I visit Michigan regularly but have struck out the past few times I have been. (still looking for a red Nike catchers chest protector if anyone comes across one)

MP - He announced it on his twitter page. I went to look for it yesterday but realized he tweeted non stop and didn't want to sift through a week's worth of stuff

Those J-Roll's are pretty amazing.
]

Sports Authority also had a ton of last years cleats on clearance...pretty much every pair that released. Grabbed these for $39.99. If anyone buys any cleats from there they rang up $20 less than the tag price so make sure you check with them.

View media item 303545

Came in here to post the SA deal.

Ive been on the hunt for some new cleats (decided to go metal) and had my mind set on the 2KFresh's. I figured id check out SA today to try on some cleats. (The ability to try on my own shoes without a salesman is a plus) I walked in the front door and saw their clearance cleats and immediately these caught my eye. They only had 1 more set in my size and luckily they were also 25% off as well. Im quite happy with them. :smokin

team-usa-v-chicago-white-20130305-160222-856.jpg

these :pimp:

Guys.. any one know where i can order the stickers that go on the bottom of the bats that have your # on it?  is there a specific company manufacturing these or just a bunch of one offs?  what are they even called? 

like this.. 

pg2_bats_uniwatch_576.jpg

Been looking all over for a nike swingman 3 quarter sleeve shirt. saw it on dsg a week ago and now it's not their anymore. if anybody has any or suggestions where they might be at let me know

Been looking all over for a nike swingman 3 quarter sleeve shirt. saw it on dsg a week ago and now it's not their anymore. if anybody has any or suggestions where they might be at let me know
Just keep your eye out on dsg, they don't seem to put many sizes or options up, but when they do they sell out very quickly. Just keep an eye on it, I go to their website and just look up "nike swingman" everyday to see if there's anything new. I picked up mine at my local store, check yours!

anyone know where i can get the SSK Elbow guard ? 
Hey about the ssk elbow guard. They have that and literally all the Asian gear you could usually want on taiwanbaseball.com.tw . I know everyone wants to get on that Asian hype. Trust me I'd know I'm the Asian sensation :wink:. Soon enough all you hitters are gunna have high leg kick strides when hitting

Hey about the ssk elbow guard. They have that and literally all the Asian gear you could usually want on taiwanbaseball.com.tw . I know everyone wants to get on that Asian hype. Trust me I'd know I'm the Asian sensation :wink:. Soon enough all you hitters are gunna have high leg kick strides when hitting

Ta loco with high leg kick stride :tongue:

Looks like somebody saw you say this, you got a lot of options now! http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13250549 AND http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17548776&ppp=150&lmdn=Brand&cp=4413874 Also, the first link has an absolutely sick looking orange colorway, and the second link looks like there's going to be Volt on one of them! FIRE.

Last edited:
Where you located? I've been checking weekly for like 6 weeks at mine and they just got em in WI so they should be coming soon.

I am in Beaverton, OR. I got multiple ones around here and never have anything, although I did get a pair of Show Elites for $18

"UniWatch readers will know this, but most teams have gone to personalized bat knob stickers the last few years. Our own MP23 writes for the website occasionally as well !"

Thanks for the shoutout brotha. Trout would be a great add on for Team Swingman, considering all the trouble Braun is getting himself into. Those 3/4 Swingman shirts are nice but if they were 100% polyester, I think it would be better. Its made of Nike's 60 cotton/40 poly blend which I feel doesnt wick sweat away as well.

Back
Top Bottom