***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

You guys call-out which player's cleats you wanna see and I'll post what I can find. 

Sinner P, can we see what Russell Martin has on? Im trying to solve this new gear thing lol. Oh and those Jordan Team BG's at $40? Major rip off, I got 3 pairs, black/red, all-black, and black/white for $15 at a Nike outlet four years ago

Sinner P, can we see what Russell Martin has on? Im trying to solve this new gear thing lol. Oh and those Jordan Team BG's at $40? Major rip off, I got 3 pairs, black/red, all-black, and black/white for $15 at a Nike outlet four years ago
Not that many pics of Martin... will post if I find additional ones.

Chicago+Cubs+v+Pittsburgh+Pirates+4mpWsteEvj6x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

This was from a ST game, I think.

1000x.jpg

The rest...

Chicago+Cubs+v+Pittsburgh+Pirates+uTB3vrKuiMMx.jpg

Philadelphia+Phillies+v+Atlanta+Braves+GK-rhKGE7Cxx.jpg

Philadelphia+Phillies+v+Atlanta+Braves+YWcornJBZv5x.jpg

Philadelphia+Phillies+v+Atlanta+Braves+kFX85jebY76x.jpg

Miami+Marlins+v+Washington+Nationals+RxT-1TEFVF7x.jpg

Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Cincinnati+Reds+IArcJKbJFfEx.jpg

Detroit+Tigers+v+Minnesota+Twins+BBStv0k1_ZTx.jpg

x1000.jpg

C+C+Sabathia+Boston+Red+Sox+v+New+York+Yankees+poO3XNM4xHZx.jpg

Seattle+Mariners+v+Oakland+Athletics+mxsihKqosYox.jpg

SinnerP, much appreciated man, you do great work as always. I have no clue what the hell Martin is wearing, it looks like some woven Nike Frees??? I see CC is back with his big ol Nike glove, and J-Hey always has some nice heat.

Russ' shoes are a couple pages back. He had 3/4 done @ Custom Cleats and these are one of the pairs.

hey guys. took a bit of a break to deal with the depression of no longer playing anymore. i ended up selling/giving most of my batting gloves and cleats to my old team mates who always wanted my gear but i do have one more navy nike compression band with strap (size medium).

i read through the first 10 or so pages before skipping to the end. if anyone is interested in it id be willing to sell it. its never been used. look forward to being back and talking gear for 2013!

[ATTACHMENT=2625]photo 1.JPG (98k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2626]photo 2.JPG (98k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

@JackAttack22 I would buy them off you but i see an M i'm assuming for medium if not idk but how'd you get them?

Anyone see James Loney's cleats earlier?

Looked to be all black except with a volt check.

ya loney's were nice. i love volt as an accent as long as its not overdone. a topic we covered last year with kemp.

ya its a medium thought i said that. sorry. I actually got 2 of them from a guy in the minors i met through NT a few years ago. sold one to a guy on here a year ish ago and kept the other one

hanley with some new balances embracing the blue/volt the dodgers have come to love

[ATTACHMENT=2627]photo.PNG (88k. PNG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Anybody own a Chandler bat? Review? Price? Was looking into them but they dont have much info available online.
Best maple wood out there, ball flies off the bat and the sound is like no other. Bats last very long especially if it isn't one of their stock bats. The price per bat is $175. Prices are negotiable.

Thank you! When you say not stock do you just mean call and order a custom color/engraving? or do you mean the ones the pros get?

You guys call-out which player's cleats you wanna see and I'll post what I can find. 

thanks as always. Short list for now

Brendan Ryan's teal BGs
Maicer Isturis (Toronto) MVP cleats looked nice
Bautista wearing new Marucci BGs

from eastbay blog:

The 2013 MLB season is officially here, as baseball fans across the nation hit the parks to watch their favorite teams back in action.  To celebrate the start of the baseball season, Eastbay Memory Lane goes back to 1997 to check out some classic Nike Baseball  turf trainers.

Headlining this page is the Air Nomo Max, star pitcher Hideo Nomo’s signature shoe.  Of course he had a cleated on-field version, but here we see the Air Max cushioned trainer version.  This shoe is one of Nike’s most memorable baseball training models with its bold and aggressive “tooth” design and jeweled Swoosh.

The great turf trainers from this page continue with Kenny Lofton’s Zoom Diamond, the Air Diamond Thief, Air Diamond Elite and Air Zoom Fly.  Which is your favorite Nike diamond trainer from 1997?

Back
Top Bottom