***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

The Nike Outlet at Katy Mills in Katy, TX (Houston suburb) has a rack full of L/S and S/S Astros hyper cools in red and black for... $44. SMH

cccb8a1a_Photoon4-5-13at9.57PM2.jpeg
08c5b306_Photoon4-5-13at9.57PM.jpeg

New Cleats!!! Also have volt laces.

zim how would you rate the new balances? ive only heard good things. how would you stack em up against huaraches in terms of comfort?

@Jack I love them. they are super lite and ive only been a fan of nike, but the NBs have style ( a clean like style). Im breaking in the sole thing which is a bit hard right now, but everything else is awesome. the only thing the Huaraches have that the NBs dont is the ankle support which if you the NBs mids you can have that. 

Hey guys I just joined this forum, I've been seeing the pics you guys post up of baseball gear and it got me all excited hah. Well to start off I really wanted one of those Nike wrist guards in black or navy since I saw them on here last night and speak of the devil, I went to my nearest Marshall's and I found one in red. Size Large, $2.99. Here's a pic

Hey guys I just joined this forum, I've been seeing the pics you guys post up of baseball gear and it got me all excited hah. Well to start off I really wanted one of those Nike wrist guards in black or navy since I saw them on here last night and speak of the devil, I went to my nearest Marshall's and I found one in red. Size Large, $2.99. Here's a pic

Clutch pick up. Where did you find it? I've been looking for one forever

Wouldn't m
Wouldn't mind arranging a deal for that red one if you can pick it up I'd buy it

Back
Top Bottom