***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

And one think that's been bugging me is Alfonso soriano is he just contracted by everyone he wears UA batting gloves and wrist bands nike cleats and uses a mizuno glove this guy is seriously confused

LOL. I so agree, when he was with Yanks in the beginning of his career, consummate Nike guy, cleats, BG's, wristbands. Then going to the Nats and Cubs, all UA. His last year with the Cubs and with the Yanks now, as you mentioned, every brand under the sun. He just needs to wear adidas sunglasses and a NB undershirt now ha. Nike needs to officially sign Puig now! Personalized wristbands, sunglasses, and fielding glove. Do anybody from this thread buy the Kemp or Trout glove?

EVERYBODY is so on those damn Nike wrist straps!! They are cool but damn, what really is the function other than to supply a bit of wrist support?

Wil Myers is doing it right with those cleats. I really like the black based cleats with the light blue accents. Looks really good with the Rays uni's

LOL. I so agree, when he was with Yanks in the beginning of his career, consummate Nike guy, cleats, BG's, wristbands. Then going to the Nats and Cubs, all UA. His last year with the Cubs and with the Yanks now, as you mentioned, every brand under the sun. He just needs to wear adidas sunglasses and a NB undershirt now ha. Nike needs to officially sign Puig now! Personalized wristbands, sunglasses, and fielding glove. Do anybody from this thread buy the Kemp or Trout glove?

haha that and when guys wear the different home/away BG's with the wrong uniform are my two biggest pet peeves with gear. Pedroia always wears gray ones with the all white uniforms.

Last edited:
My bro in law Mike Aviles rocking the bat. Knob decals I designed for him... Hopefully this can open up some doers to design for some more MLB players.. Imma see if he sends me a person pic of the bats and decals
GALLERY]

Nike Bats and Victus Bats (Maple and Ash) Nike Elbow guards

Nike Equipment Bags, Nike Travel Bag and Gym Bag

Nike varies cleats, turfs and sneakers

Nike pre-game and workout gear

Nike catchers gear, custom Wilson A2000 mitt, black A2000 mitt, rawlings glove, Nike outfield mitt

Nike varies accessories, shades, sleeves, wrist wrap, wrist bands etc

Nike game gear

Nike travel attire, Nike messenger bags

Also I don't know if anyone has noticed since it's the Marlins, but they have not worn their orange hat, or grey road jerseys this year. They wear the black and orange for road games this year which is pretty sad since the grey ones to me look the best. Thought it was interesting.

Hague21, nice gear yo. Good stuff. I saw A-Fraud signing some autos with that custom A-Rod logo on this right sleeve, it was pretty sweet not gonna lie lol.

Im thinking about getting a brecon sleeve but im wondering how the sizing works?
They're sizing goes by 4x10, 4x12, 4x15...then 5x10 and so on. I got a 4x15 and it comes up to the bottom of my tricep. I'm guessing the 4 and 5 is the circumference. I also got mine from medco-athletics.com very fast shipping.

Hague21, nice to see another south jersey guy on here. I just graduated from West Deptford. We played you guys in a scrimmage but I was hurt at the time. Nice gear though love all the nike

Nike Bats and Victus Bats (Maple and Ash) Nike Elbow guards

Nike Equipment Bags, Nike Travel Bag and Gym Bag

Nike varies cleats, turfs and sneakers

Nike pre-game and workout gear

Nike catchers gear, custom Wilson A2000 mitt, black A2000 mitt, rawlings glove, Nike outfield mitt

Nike varies accessories, shades, sleeves, wrist wrap, wrist bands etc

Nike game gear

Nike travel attire, Nike messenger bags
VICIOUS gear. Nike hooked you guys the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom