***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Aww man I want everything to stay in one thread, alot of the time people find PE's or get clubhouse items either through a connect or they just simply work at the college ballpark, or MLB stadiums.. But oh we'll..

honestly, it's not a big deal. I see both point of views but it's simple, if you don't like it, just keep scrolling,

I believe people post pics of their own gear because there isn't always new MLB gear to discuss but when there is, that's gonna be the topic to talk about, everyone has something to contribute to this forum and it isn't bad to change subjects every once in a while

I dont mind it either. Most of the gear gets released in waves so its nice during the down time and im guessing most of us play/search for gear to buy so its a good balance. Also in the winter the thread would be pointless and talking about new releases/ebay finds keeps it entertaining imo.

I posted my personal gear. Guilty! But who gives a f@ck. It's baseball and stuff we like or seen in the baseball world. Sometimes it happens to be our personal things we like to share or hope that the rest of out fellow members can appreciate.

One guy we haven't talked about is....PUIG which is weird because everyone else is talking about him.

Looks like he is wearing some Huaraches like Kemps

He also seems to be liking the volt trend. Hopefully this gets us back on track

Last edited:
One guy we haven't talked about is....PUIG which is weird because everyone else is talking about him.
Looks like he is wearing some Huaraches like Kemps
He also seems to be liking the volt trend. Hopefully this gets us back on trackView media item 528505

View media item 528506

View media item 528507

Lately he has been wearing Matt Kemp/Adrian Gonzales PE huarache lows (not sure if kemp or a-gon had them first seen them both wear them) and the new 2013 Huaraches in an all blue colorway that isn't available. I'm expecting a little more from him in the BG department than pro issue blue and white and blue and grey diamond elites

Last edited:
I'm hoping he gets PE batting gloves even though I strongly dislike him as a giants fan.

Last edited:
Some one who could have some serious gear in the future is Wil Myers! Too bad he doesn't wear bg's haha. I do like the Carolina blue in the cleats. Pretty clean.

I think Chavez is just wearing those; although there is an opening since Braun is dropped. However he would be the last guy in the world, his career is near done. He has been a Nike guy for his entire career though, which is kinda rare nowadays with guys switching brands constantly. I have never seen Wright in those Show X-1's! He must just wear those off-field because never seen him on-field with shades.

julio tehran was wearing these last night i dont think ive seen them before they look really good kinda like basketball ball shoes i wonder if they are the same as the ones canos wearing a couple up^^^

I think Chavez is just wearing those; although there is an opening since Braun is dropped. However he would be the last guy in the world, his career is near done. He has been a Nike guy for his entire career though, which is kinda rare nowadays with guys switching brands constantly. I have never seen Wright in those Show X-1's! He must just wear those off-field because never seen him on-field with shades.
I think he was team Easton for awhile as well..

^, my bad, I just meant Nike cleats, he always made basketball shoes into cleats, Team Flows, Shox Supremacys, Air Showcase, just really random stuff. He did wear Easton BG's, good point.

do any of yall do an off season long toss program? one of my coaches just told us to just go as far out as we can throwing it only about three feet above your partners head until you one hopped it a couple times

Anybody have an idea what Michael Brantley has been wearing it kinda looks like fuse of the nike elite show 1 with mesh I can't find a good pic of em

And one think that's been bugging me is Alfonso soriano is he just contracted by everyone he wears UA batting gloves and wrist bands nike cleats and uses a mizuno glove this guy is seriously confused

Back
Top Bottom