***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

if anyone has nike batting gloves from the 2012 allstar game, please pm me!

I'll buy or trade for them, it doesn't matter! Thanks

nerd.gif

Are they that hard to find in store or online?

What's retail?
Yeah they are you have to get lucky at your store to find them, and i have no idea but i have seen them for as little as $5

Hey Guys. I'm new to this forum. I've been looking for those wristbands with the straps for a while. I checked at my local marshals, and didn't find anything. @Metsbaseball2 I was wondering if you were looking to sell the navy blue one. I'd pay way more tha 3$. Thanks let me know

Just joined a league and team this past week.
I haven't played ball in almost 10 years.

Any recommendations for a similar cleat to Nike's Clipper Anniversary?

Also found a Marucci VW10 last week for $10
pimp.gif
SDABL? What Division are you playing in? ....

Damn I was just at SC Last week didn't see any deals like that.

Just joined a league and team this past week.

I haven't played ball in almost 10 years.

Any recommendations for a similar cleat to Nike's Clipper Anniversary?

Also found a Marucci VW10 last week for $10 :pimp:
SDABL? What Division are you playing in? ....
Damn I was just at SC Last week didn't see any deals like that.
Yea, I'm in the 25 n up league.
I got the bat at the SC in point loma.
U play sdabl?

SDABL huh??? I believe I played against 2 teams from that league in the Vegas tournament. Do the Berrys and pacificos ring a bell to you??

Hey Hague21, I was just wondering how much you would sell that red Nike wristband with the strap for? I'm willing to pay some good money because I've been looking everywhere for it. Let me know. Thanks

This stuff over the wrist strap (and evo shield gear) is ridiculous. Worse than the basketball hypebeasts who wear shooters sleeves.

i have the evo wrist guard (the protective one) cause i have a banged up wrist...its nice,cant complain..i bought it a lil bigger tho..im not a fan of the compression feel on my wirst..no way i could wear the strap style one

BTW..cargo has got to be the freshest player in the league when it comes to spikes...the fact he plays for the rockies with the purple and black colorway doesnt hurt either

Yea, I'm in the 25 n up league.
I got the bat at the SC in point loma.
U play sdabl?
Cool, Our team was playing in the PBL this summer, but we're going back to the SDABL for the fall season. We are going to play in the Sun 18AA division. Did they have any more bats at that price ?
SDABL huh??? I believe I played against 2 teams from that league in the Vegas tournament. Do the Berrys and pacificos ring a bell to you??
Yes! I played a Few seasons in the 25AA where both Berry's and Pacificos Play, Both are good teams.  I've been to the Vegas Turney a couple times except for last year, Fun times there.

Nah no more bats at that price.
If there were more I woulda bought them all.

And I hope the team I got on is good.

I really wanted to get on a AA team, any tips/suggestions or openings on ur teams?

Back
Top Bottom