***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

look at the volt new balance cleats

1077511_10151509477631766_1376625400_o.jpg

Nah no more bats at that price.
If there were more I woulda bought them all.

And I hope the team I got on is good.

I really wanted to get on a AA team, any tips/suggestions or openings on ur teams?

What team did you get on?

Since you haven't played in 10 years I would suggest just take it easy and get your feet wet in a lower division. I've been playing for the last 4 years. Before that, I was out of baseball for 9 years. It took me about 2 seasons to get comfortable again.
As of now we have a full squad, but I'll let you know if anything changes. And I also know a lot of other teams so if you don't like the team your on, I can always hook you up with another team.

Nah no more bats at that price.
If there were more I woulda bought them all.

And I hope the team I got on is good.

I really wanted to get on a AA team, any tips/suggestions or openings on ur teams?

What team did you get on?

Since you haven't played in 10 years I would suggest just take it easy and get your feet wet in a lower division. I've been playing for the last 4 years. Before that, I was out of baseball for 9 years. It took me about 2 seasons to get comfortable again.
As of now we have a full squad, but I'll let you know if anything changes. And I also know a lot of other teams so if you don't like the team your on, I can always hook you up with another team.

Brew Krew

Thanks man. Yea I'll take this season slow and see how it goes.

Edit.. Just got a message saying we're playing metal instead of wood bats :stoneface: I really don't wana buy a new metal bat :smh: what's good nowadays?

Last edited:
Brew Krew

Thanks man. Yea I'll take this season slow and see how it goes.

Edit.. Just got a message saying we're playing metal instead of wood bats
indifferent.gif
I really don't wana buy a new metal bat
mean.gif
what's good nowadays?
Go on ebay and look for any old BESR Bats, They usually have more pop than the BBCOR bats they sell now a days. Also they are way cheaper. 

Back
Top Bottom