***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Picked up the black/red color way of those same spikes from Ross here in NM. Can't pass up a good deal
smokin.gif
yea man..they actually had my size i was hyped

Does anybody have or know of a pair of OG 1995 Diamond Fury Cleats up for sale?  The first Griffey signature cleat with the zig zag lines, i cant find them anywhere

My first and only pair of BG's. With Eastbay clearing out stuff I managed to get a pair. Not bad for 9.99
I do not use BG's but I will try to see what the commotion is all about using them :tongue:

View media item 287011

^^ i have a pair of these.. good quality.. the wrist straps are a bit heavy but overall they are very comfortable.  i had to use pine tar as they dont tack to the bat well on their own.  

Our evo rep just stopped by last week, got some sweet goodies for the season. We had the option to get our school colors for leg and elbow guard so a lot of guys got the baby blue in both, it's a color I haven't seen for sale so I'll snap pics tomorrow.

Good stuff Adobe... 

Reposting Troy's pic in a slightly higher-rez cuz I've always been a fan of his collection...

Texas+Rangers+v+Colorado+Rockies+X01fwaZLM2ex.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Didn't realize Torii's with Detroit now... they look like Swingmans... he's been wearing Swingmans over the last few seasons, so no surprise there.

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Close-up of Morse's BG's...

1000x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom