***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Anyone have spare Nike Pursue LG Lenses they want to sell off? Not the frame but the lenses. PM me thanks.

I use All Star 7 system catchers gear custom color Navy and Yellow Gold. If there are any catchers out there, can you guys post pics of your gear? just wanna see what yall rockin. thanks!
Easton stealth speed! its just black, not colored like yours which btw looks sick, but its great gear! aside from the helmet i just use a allstar. I love the chest protector, and the shins are great except u cant really slide in them well cus of the grooves. ive had them a while and they held up well, except for the straps that hold the upper part on frayed!

i was pretty upset. i think im gonna get some of the allstar shins u have in black, how u like them??

I use All Star 7 system catchers gear custom color Navy and Yellow Gold. If there are any catchers out there, can you guys post pics of your gear? just wanna see what yall rockin. thanks!
Also, what brand of tape do you use on your wrists?? ive been looking for some good tape, when ever i do tape my wrists, when i sweat, the end comes loose and wont stay on. everyon ehere recomends like powerflex or something but i was looking for actual tape.............

Flex tape is the way to go dude. It's better in every way. If you're looking for the support tape provides its prob better just to go with wrist sleeves like Evoshield or Benik or something

Also, what brand of tape do you use on your wrists?? ive been looking for some good tape, when ever i do tape my wrists, when i sweat, the end comes loose and wont stay on. everyon ehere recomends like powerflex or something but i was looking for actual tape.............

yeah the gear is super comfy. no cons from me. and with the tape, I just use the colored sports tape at DSG. just simple tape. I haven't tried the power flex yet but I have heard its the way to go.

I can almost hear his laughter at me regarding his Blue Flash Pursue lenses that I will never have
View media item 401161
Btw I also dropped by the Oakley store last night and almost dropped a buck 60 for some M Frames with Fire Iridium lenses. I almost did it but the frame itself was tight around my fat head :smh:

I'm diggin the color way. the old Wilson gear is nice. how was that 2 piece tho? they won't let us use 2 pieces here. :frown:

It was pretty sweet, they actually put our school logo on the neck on the old stuff too, this year they didn't. I love 2 pieces so much better, I really feel like it absorbs foul balls off the face better because it slides off at contact, if that makes sense

Terrible pic, but this is my last years gear, I liked it a lot better than what we got this year so I still break out a new pair every now and then
I'm diggin the color way. the old Wilson gear is nice. how was that 2 piece tho? they won't let us use 2 pieces here.
frown.gif
Nice gear... the real questions is.. how many feet did that runner get thrown out by.. geez.. must be a good 15ft.. bad call third base coach.  

thats not a terrible pic..it looks pretty cool is that against creighton??who do you play for?

I was referring to how blurry the gear was, I think the overall picture is pretty sweet! I play for the university of San Diego, we sign stuff saying we won't show the gear we get because it has to do with advertising and ncaa or something like that but I'm a senior now and the season will be done soon so I'll upload pics of everything I've received in my time here within the next few weeks if anybody is interested

I was referring to how blurry the gear was, I think the overall picture is pretty sweet! I play for the university of San Diego, we sign stuff saying we won't show the gear we get because it has to do with advertising and ncaa or something like that but I'm a senior now and the season will be done soon so I'll upload pics of everything I've received in my time here within the next few weeks if anybody is interested
That'll be dopee, I'll like to see

Has anybody come across any Adam Jones PE stuff looking to grab a pair of Batting Gloves to go with these unis I created for my softball team

or maybe any Oregon St stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom