***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Ross has the best baseball stuff on cheap, I got the Huarache Carbon Elites for $20. If those Zoom K-Lo were ya know in an actual nice condition, I would buy them immediately, love those trainers.

Debating over getting new turf/practice/pregame shoes, any recommendations?

Right now my two ideas are the Nike Lunar Pregames or the New Balance 1000's. Both are $69.99 on Eastbay, just want some opinions.

Debating over getting new turf/practice/pregame shoes, any recommendations?

Right now my two ideas are the Nike Lunar Pregames or the New Balance 1000's. Both are $69.99 on Eastbay, just want some opinions.
I have the White/Black Nike Lunar Pregames. I honestly love them. They aren't ripping and I've had them about six months and the treads on the bottom are just now starting to wear. The white is showing a little dirt, but Clorox wipes or just soap and water clean them up pretty well. Only complaint I have is, since I'm a righty pitcher, my right shoe on the toe has worn out since I drag my foot. Some of the black lining just above the Lunarlon has been worn down since I drag it, but what else can I expect, it's happened to all of my other shoes as well. Hope I gave you some good feedback! 

Just to warn ya'll some of the Nike Swingman Galaxy shirts have been restocked on DSG! Just ordered me a black one and some of the white Swingman BG's. Also, the Swingman gloves are marked clearance and there is an additional 20% off clearance sale going on right now, pretty good deal!

B]
[/IMG]

Vegas Ross on the strip! Felt like xmas! $17.99 for any of these! I copd the reds and air show elites... U do the math... Also hid some for next paycheck... Lol

Anybody find some Nike Zoom Coop's MCS in a 5 or 6. I'll pay good money. I've heard some Ross' have them. But haven't seen any here in TX.

[IMG][b]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/428221/width/200/height/400[/b]

Vegas Ross on the strip! Felt like xmas! $17.99 for any of these! I copd the reds and air show elites... U do the math... Also hid some for next paycheck... Lol[/quote]
dude...awesome profile pic you got there..the 7 line!!

Im pretty sure the cleats that alcides is wearing are cleated versions of the old free trainer 5.0s. they look sick wish i could cleat random nike shoes

Ross has the best baseball stuff on cheap, I got the Huarache Carbon Elites for $20. If those Zoom K-Lo were ya know in an actual nice condition, I would buy them immediately, love those trainers.
ok so i always here you guys talking about those stores so i called all the tj maxxes, ross, and marshalls in my area and asked about baseball stuff and they all said that they didnt have very much stuff and most of it was kids stuff if any. is it just that i waited too late or do they just not know and i have to go look myself?? i live in austin so maybe they just ont get anything here

not sure if any of you guys have seen this site,  but they have some unique pro custom franklin's i thought some of you would like.  i picked up a few pair... im generally an L in Nike's and the franklin's run a little tighter.  they have stretched a bit since wearing them a few times though.. 

http://www.homerunmonkey.com/homeru...g-gloves-1051-cfx-pro-custom-adult-60454.html

i need to get a second pair of the white/grey/volt.. in person they are way too fresh.. matched them up with volt laces on my cleats.. 

Back
Top Bottom