***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I've had the 4040, Pedroia camos, and 3030's the last 2 years as just beater cleats (when it's really muddy out basically.) They are definitely more comfortable than any of the recent Nike releases IMO. Feel a lot like running shoes. I really have no reason to buy Nike cleats anymore other than the brand name the NB cleats are superior performance wise IMO.

If you want to try a cheap pair check this store out...they have had 2 clearance sales over the last few months on cleats and they were all 19.99 or 29.99.

http://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com...seball&sort=POP&size=&width=&shoeLast=&price=

The 4040's in the gray/red colorway are really nice looking a few of my teammates have em. Hoping the 4040v2's come out with similar colorways over the winter.

I agree. I traded Nike style for New Balance's comfort. The 40/40 and Pedroia are awesome cleats with great comfort. Stay away from the 30/30 as they feel really stiff and don't breath so well. They best sole IMO is the one with the Rev Lite sole. Super comfort and light and flexible.

Brew Krew

Thanks man. Yea I'll take this season slow and see how it goes.

Edit.. Just got a message saying we're playing metal instead of wood bats
indifferent.gif
I really don't wana buy a new metal bat
mean.gif
what's good nowadays?
go to www.justbats.com for metal bats..REALLY good deals

You guys know anything about these.  There obviously Jeter turfs, but do you know what their called , when they were released other colorways, etc...?

View media item 539637

Those are called the Jumpman Turn 2, released around 2003 I think but don't quote me on the year. I still have my all-black with white Jumpman pair, they also came in white/navy, grey/navy, and that Carolina pair you have. The cushioning is a full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit, zip shroud, and very nice nubby outsole. I always liked the baseball pivot logo too.

I work for a Rookie League team, and this is one of the catchers gear from the Princeton Rays. Thought it looked real nice. Also, some of the Rays players were wearing Franklin batting gloves, Navy blue, and the light Carolina blue. I'd never seen that colorway, thought it was interesting. Normally Rookie ball players don't have such nice bg's lol.

View media item 540261
I work for a Rookie League team, and this is one of the catchers gear from the Princeton Rays. Thought it looked real nice. Also, some of the Rays players were wearing Franklin batting gloves, Navy blue, and the light Carolina blue. I'd never seen that colorway, thought it was interesting. Normally Rookie ball players don't have such nice bg's lol.

nice gear! do you play with Ryan Brett? Blake Snell? Sale is out of the picture lol

Those are called the Jumpman Turn 2, released around 2003 I think but don't quote me on the year. I still have my all-black with white Jumpman pair, they also came in white/navy, grey/navy, and that Carolina pair you have. The cushioning is a full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit, zip shroud, and very nice nubby outsole. I always liked the baseball pivot logo too.
those are pretty dope i think ebay still 

you can see the 10 (michael young)

all red MVP Elites, will these release? i hope so 

these hurarches PE lows Andrus has on is some fire!!! Andrus has some clean gear 

I don't know why Dom Brown has to use Young's BG's; he has some nice Nike gear himself. I've always enjoyed seeing what Mauer has so thanks for that pic.

Back
Top Bottom