***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

I'm sure they are remnants from previous years. There was an link posted to one of these threads a couple years ago, (or it may have been UniWatch?) with an interview with a team's clubhouse guy. He said they tried to hold on to some older stuff that was really popular or what have you.

I picked up the shirt that I believe that Pedroia is wearing just the other day at Ross. It's not the same as the old grey/black player top. The sleeves are the exact same model but the body of the shirt is exactly the same as the pro combat shirts with the Nike swoosh on the neck. Only time I've ever seen this version of the shirt and it was only $20.

Body- loose with Nike swoosh on neck like Pro Combat
Sleeves- exactly the same as the old player top

ha. knew it.

red / blue with volt were on that softballfans website forever, with no availability. so happy they did indeed release.

Anybody know anything about the Brecon Sleeves ?? like how the sizes run, im looking to by a pair but i dont want to mess up on the sizes.

dsc_0520.jpg

like the one lindor is wearing ^^

would really love those if it was red instead of orange.

And has anyone worn the phiten sleeves the pros wear? Debating between it and the aforementioned brecon
I'm wondering myself the same thing. how thsoe phiten sleeves compare to the nike pro combats and brecon

I'm wondering myself the same thing. how thsoe phiten sleeves compare to the nike pro combats and brecon
they are great, its like a mixture of compression and warmth. and they are very durable, it doesnt rip and doesnt stretch out after use. i recommend them.

Anybody know anything about the Brecon Sleeves ?? like how the sizes run, im looking to by a pair but i dont want to mess up on the sizes.

dsc_0520.jpg

like the one lindor is wearing ^^
I have a bunch of them. I like the 4x17 size, I am 6' 1" about 200ilbs and it fits perfectly. If you really have big arms the 5x18 might be the way to go.

Those are sick, just like the All-Star cleats. I just wonder how long that rainbow/chrome look would last, maybe two games before peeling? I like that 3/4 top, just wish it was 100% poly.

Back
Top Bottom