***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Anybody tried the under armour epics ??

if so, how do they hold up ? cause they have different palms than the regular ones so i was skeptical on getting them.

Anyone have any experience with the Nike MVP Elite 3/4 or the Shox Gamer? Im looking to ID a pair for next year.

^, Shox Gamers are a very nice cleat, the traction is superb, the Zoom in the forefoot is actually noticeable, and they are really lightweight for having a full Shox unit, which are very streamlined.

I have the MVP Elite ID MCS, no complaints. Only have the "Air" version, not max air or shox, so not sure if the more expensive ones make much of a difference.

^, Shox Gamers are a very nice cleat, the traction is superb, the Zoom in the forefoot is actually noticeable, and they are really lightweight for having a full Shox unit, which are very streamlined.

I have the MVP Elite ID MCS, no complaints. Only have the "Air" version, not max air or shox, so not sure if the more expensive ones make much of a difference.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :pimp:

Im not sure which type im going to go with, but im pretty sure im going to go with the max air version. The design im also not sure on. I may post up some ideas in here to get some feedback.

In the most strangest of hybrid's I have ever seen. We have a Hypercool body without the vents in the back only the armpits, with compression sleeves like the old Pro Player top, with a neckline Nike Swoosh stitched like the old Thermalite shirts. Made in Sri Lanka but no Dri Fit MLB tagline in the bottom left side. At first I thought fake all the way but there is just too much detail and stitching that is too perfect for someone just to rip out and assemble together. Any ideas?
This is the shirt I'm seeing @ Ross around here. Black and Navy.

Next we have last years Hyperwarm W/S shirt without the Swoosh neckline and without the W/S patch in the middle chest., also note there is not Dri Fit MLB Authentic tag on the bottom left side. I think I remember Miguel Cabrera wearing one of these but in Tiger Blue. Now this is not the first time I have seen the Swoosh on the left breast area. I have seen this years Hypercool's with the same Swoosh location and also saw the same thing for the All Star Game undershirts that they wore in NYC for the all star game. Verlander was wearing a Hypercool during the HR Derby only his Swoosh was on the side and even in the W/S that just passed several guys wearing the W/S undershirts with the Swoosh on the side. My theory is Nike wanted to issue these shirts also to non Nike guys. That way they wear them without showing the logo over their jersey. I guess they didn't like that players were cutting off the Swoosh at the neck so I guess they decided to place the Swoosh on the side for them. That's my opinion and it can be totally wrong.
Saw this in royal last night @ Ross for $20. I was tempted to get it but I'm worried I'll get overheated.

I've only seen 3 so far. 2 brick red and the 1 royal. I'd wager that they are going to start showing up in force soon.

I believe the pic/pics we saw/discussed were Avila, not Miggy BTW.

Saw this in royal last night @ Ross for $20. I was tempted to get it but I'm worried I'll get overheated.

I've only seen 3 so far. 2 brick red and the 1 royal. I'd wager that they are going to start showing up in force soon.

I believe the pic/pics we saw/discussed were Avila, not Miggy BTW.

This is the one Miggy is wearing which looks similar to the above one I got but he has Tiger blue instead. As you can see no swoosh at the neckline.

View media item 652771

This is the one Miggy is wearing which looks similar to the above one I got but he has Tiger blue instead. As you can see no swoosh at the neckline.
I stand corrected!

Is yours compression fit? I haven't seen/noticed anyone with these with the non-fitted/tight sleeves.

Finally, for the record, I *think* the ones I've seen have the swoosh at the neck.

I stand corrected!

Is yours compression fit? I haven't seen/noticed anyone with these with the non-fitted/tight sleeves.

Finally, for the record, I *think* the ones I've seen have the swoosh at the neck.

I have one from the Rangers which is in red and let me tell you that shirt is super compression.. Just to put it on was crazy. Size XXL felt like a L. Same style and everything except it is very snug and tight.
I will try to post pics of it later

Back
Top Bottom