***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I love and respect you guys so I can think of no better group to ask this question:

Can someone please explain to me the Vapor/BSBL Logo?

It's the Under Armour performance shirt that they sell,Reyes wore these the WHOLE offseason and Pablo Sandoval has worn the Desert Camo batman shirt so it is relevant cuz these are performance shirts like any Nike Hyper wear that's shown here it's just UA
its just a t shirt

Anyone from here ordered from that site before, those batting gloves are flames! I'll def pay a lil more then the normal retail price for a Nike batting glove to acquire those. WOW!

Please, just LOOK at this ******* HEAT from Japan...

View media item 1089962

COME ON are you kidding me?

These DE 2/3 inspired BGs were in the Nike catalogue a few years ago and we never saw them release. Brendan Ryan and Jamie Weeks wore some custom pairs of them too.

The red pair are crazy, I've researched that rakunen site a few times as they have had awesome BGs over the years but never pulled the trigger.

They have had DE 2/3 clones up on their site in the past but those ones are real nice. Brand new judging by the new logo on the inside strap.

Omega 8, yeah the sleeve is similar to the Pro Combat basketball sleeves you mentioned, but its a bit warmer and thicker. Doogie, love em as well, got the black and white and wish I bought more of them when they came out.

Please, just LOOK at this ******* HEAT from Japan...

View media item 1089962

COME ON are you kidding me?

These DE 2/3 inspired BGs were in the Nike catalogue a few years ago and we never saw them release. Brendan Ryan and Jamie Weeks wore some custom pairs of them too.

The red pair are crazy, I've researched that rakunen site a few times as they have had awesome BGs over the years but never pulled the trigger.

They have had DE 2/3 clones up on their site in the past but those ones are real nice. Brand new judging by the new logo on the inside strap.

the ones ryan, weeks, ackley (i think) and others had were the 2s they retro'd. i bought a couple of black pairs. these are a new design. clearly inspired like you said (swoosh location, strap, vents) but theyre definitely like a remixed design or whatever

Robinson+Cano+Cleveland+Indians+v+Seattle+J4h3W864RxVx.jpg

I wear that red sleeve, love it. Also have it in white.
Omega 8, yeah the sleeve is similar to the Pro Combat basketball sleeves you mentioned, but its a bit warmer and thicker. Doogie, love em as well, got the black and white and wish I bought more of them when they came out.
Thx for the feed back.

I have 5 of the damn things. I buy them when ever I see them @ Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls

Does anybody have any insite on the vapor trouts? Any idea if they'll be coming out in MCS as well?
I'm wondering the same thing.  Tulo had some MCS versions in the ASG.  On NDC, someone asked the same question, eager to see what the reps respond with.

Back
Top Bottom