***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Wearing #25 this year so if anyone comes across a #25 wristband (dont care if its nike/tpx/whoever) let me know. appreciate it

Should be fairly easy to find (relative to other numbers) Andrew Jones stuff pops up on eBay quite often I would search for him.

ya there are two jordan ones of his up dodgers and yankees. the dodgers one is royal blue though and the yankees one says AJ instead of number.

def an easier find that some other numbers but any heads up would still be great

Wearing #25 this year so if anyone comes across a #25 wristband (dont care if its nike/tpx/whoever) let me know. appreciate it

Why not just buy a blank wristband and get your number custom stitched? I do it for my son with his basketball headbands and it's only like $5 each

The thickness of wristbands can be tough to fit into an embroidery machine for some companies. I've asked multiple places and didn't have much luck. Not to say it isn't possible, but just sharing what I've come across.

Why not just buy a blank wristband and get your number custom stitched? I do it for my son with his basketball headbands and it's only like $5 each

this might sound dumb or overly consumerist but honestly i like having a real one that was made by a baseball brand. i had a #5 nike one that a guy on here got me from tony womack that i wore in college. idk...its just a little more valid with that swoosh or whatever other logo lol

i always wanted a pujols #5 one cause his were like the double wide wrist bands but i only ever found a couple and they were all hundreds of dollars

I’ve had a similar experience. Mine turned out just ok.  Out of the four Hat Worlds at the Mall of America only one had the tools to do it.  You can tell they had a hard time with the width.  Ask a locally based embroidery/sporting goods store that embroiders High School letterman jackets, they may have more tools to do a better job.  

hey guys, long time lurker. my team colors are brown and gold, bad colors i know. but you guys know of anything i could rock this year? its hard finding things that look good with my uniform

hey guys, long time lurker. my team colors are brown and gold, bad colors i know. but you guys know of anything i could rock this year? its hard finding things that look good with my uniform

brown and gold .. is it kinda like the padres old uniforms? or is it more of a gold than a yellow? do you have pics?

brown and gold .. is it kinda like the padres old uniforms? or is it more of a gold than a yellow? do you have pics?
yeah like the old padres uniforms, we have a brown with a yellow gold jersey and a white with brown jersey. the white jersey is easy to find things but the brown one is a stuggle lol. I'll try to get some picks up tomorrow

Did anybody see that Ryan Howard dropped UA? He was rocking some franklin bgs and nb cleats,couldn't find any pics on it yet

Followed thread the past couple of years... Posted a little bit last year... Here's some stuff I've seen...this is mainly pirates stuff[ATTACHMENT=5849][ATTACHMENT=5850][ATTACHMENT=5851][ATTACHMENT=5852]
image.jpg (192k. jpg file)​
[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Also I noticed Starling Marte had a nice pe color way of the Franklin Neo Classic II batting gloves,
Andrew MCcutchen's swingman batting gloves had the stitched in logo like the diamond elite pro II bating gloves,
Gerrit Cole was wearing nike spikes in a couple of his pens during camp, as of last year he has wearing under armour,
Tony Sanchez's leg guard is nasty,
A good picture of what Josh Harrison might be wearing glove wise for this season,
Didn't check to see if the Oregon turfs were a repost...if so my apologies,
Also never seen the color way on the nike elite sleeve the kid from vandy was wearing,
Lastly Andrew Lambo had on a nice pear of yellow and white franklins

Last edited:
View media item 828367Just some gear for the year
copped Salty game issued nike mask, chest, and legs w/ game used All star mitt by Jarrod himself (far right mitt) for $650 shipped on ebay
custum all natural bd13 chandler mexico logo
jordan bg's and nike $10 steal at marshalls

Just some gear for the year
copped Salty game issued nike mask, chest, and legs w/ game used All star mitt by Jarrod himself (far right mitt) for $650 shipped on ebay
custum all natural bd13 chandler mexico logo
jordan bg's and nike $10 steal at marshalls
Jordan bg'z for $10 is a steal!  Hope to see those around here soon. 

How did you get the custom label on your bat?  Did Chandler specifically make that for you? 

ya wow Jordan's for 10 is phenomenal. Just picked up a pair of Dan Uggla PE N1 Fuses. Gray/Navy/Red. i'll post a pic when they get in

Back
Top Bottom