***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

hey guys..just curious has anyone ever ordered/messed around with the custom cleat builder on adidas or 3n2??...the price is pretty good on adidas. i have never tried on or seen in person a pair of 3n2. its good to see more companies offereing a custom builder,i would like to see UA get in on it as well. anyone know any other companies that offer it besides nike,adidas,boombah and 3n2?

Jordan bg'z for $10 is a steal!  Hope to see those around here soon. 

How did you get the custom label on your bat?  Did Chandler specifically make that for you? 
I bought a similar pair at marshalls recently. $10 as shown in the pic, but they were the daimond elites not the jordans. I think he means the DE nikes were 10 bucks. Still a steal though

View media item 829126
Don't remember Kinsler wearing Nike, pretty sure he was a Mizuno guy.

Ian has been Nike since 2012 now but this is the first I have seen him wear a Nike fielding glove. Braun is wearing Franklin BG's and what looks like to be Vedero cleats; sad day, he had sick Swingman gear. Love Skylon Aces and X2's; great glasses.

Never seen this site; is it legit?? If so, I will buy multiple pairs!
I've heard mixed reviews, it seems like shipping takes forever and sometimes quality isn't great. For $33 I think it's worth taking a chance. Just wish I lived in the US, they don't ship to anyone outside the states.

Yeah sorry I didn't get a chance to post that up earlier today guys. I saw them and figured I'd grab a couple pairs when I got home but most were sold out...hopefully some people got a few of what was left. I've never used the site so can't vouch for it but at $33 seems like a decent risk to try it out.

Interesting pinstriped Yankees Hypercool on NDC:

What Nike-signed guys have special logos, and has any actually released to the public? I've seen base layers for Jeter/A-Rod and shoes for Sabathia, Mariano, Rollins. Anyone else? I think the Swingman crew (Adam Jones, Braun, McCutchen) stays in Swingman stuff, though with different colors.

Interesting pinstriped Yankees Hypercool on NDC:
View media item 831344

What Nike-signed guys have special logos, and has any actually released to the public? I've seen base layers for Jeter/A-Rod and shoes for Sabathia, Mariano, Rollins. Anyone else? I think the Swingman crew (Adam Jones, Braun, McCutchen) stays in Swingman stuff, though with different colors.
Matt Holliday. Victorino does on some of his BGs

It's been a while since I posted fellas...

c96309008a2843d09fb933883191e0db

70e16042116a9fbe4e4dee94e2e26051

Thanks for the pic. And thanks for the feedback on the site guys; yeah for that low of a price, can't help but try and see if they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom