***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

490291611-troy-tulowitzki-of-the-colorado-rockies-seen-gettyimages.jpg

Tulos mothers day cleats

Knowledge...are they any good? Anybody own one or was thinknig of getting one?

Edit: quoted wrong post

Last edited:
A ton of interesting stirrups, stirrup socks and stripped socks, Rays...Cardinals...from this EB seller.  Just click to the buyers store or more items to see other selections. 

Sup guys..great thread..one of my favorites on the site..

I played baseball all up through high school (a while back) and I played 2nd and 3rd..and also caught..

I'm in the market for a catcher's mitt (love them) ..and I'm willing to spend up to $150..

Any of u guys have any recos or suggestions?? I only want want to have a catch whenever with my brothers..going all out spending $230+ on a Rawlings is a possibility as well..

I'm eyeing this mizuno out..thoughts???

http://www.justballgloves.com/product/mizuno-mvp-series--gxc57-catchers-mitt/16034/

Sup guys..great thread..one of my favorites on the site..

I played baseball all up through high school (a while back) and I played 2nd and 3rd..and also caught..

I'm in the market for a catcher's mitt (love them) ..and I'm willing to spend up to $150..

Any of u guys have any recos or suggestions?? I only want want to have a catch whenever with my brothers..going all out spending $230+ on a Rawlings is a possibility as well..

I'm eyeing this mizuno out..thoughts???

http://www.justballgloves.com/product/mizuno-mvp-series--gxc57-catchers-mitt/16034/
Try All-Star. I'm not a catcher myself but a lot of catchers I play with prefer their gloves to rawlings.

new to the thread. Need some cheaper/comfortable cleats for recreational softball. Huarache Nike mids for 50 bucks seem to fit the bill. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

new to the thread. Need some cheaper/comfortable cleats for recreational softball. Huarache Nike mids for 50 bucks seem to fit the bill. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

1 day to late you could have got huarache mids on NDC clearance + 20% off.

I have huaraches from a cpl yeara ago worked good for me

Back
Top Bottom