***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

So many different ways to customize the Vapor Trout, pretty cool. Chrome plate is awesome. No MCS kind of sucks though, and 195$ :rolleyes

@chezzer10  Pickup on ebay, don't know what size it is, however here are the measurements. Any ideas? Couldn't pass it up 

Armpit to Armpit 20" across from side to side.

Length is 25.5 laying flat base of collar down the back. 

Sleeve length including cuff is 24".

Hey guys, I need a little help.

I'm looking for the Nike Dri-Fit "Pox" undershirt in both long sleeve and short sleeve. I need it to be sizes XL and/or XXL and have navy sleeves with either white or gray "pox". Teams like the NY Yankees, Seattle Mariners, Detroit Tigers, or Atlanta Braves would probably be the teams that would likely have those color ways.

If anyone could help me out, that would be great! I have been looking all over for these (most exclusively on eBay) and would love to add some of these to my collection.

If you need any pictures of what I am talking about, please pm me.

Thanks!

Found those at my marshals never seen em before real tree camo... I think they had a large and xl for 35

I have an all black Blue Jays Nike Dri-Fit, turtle neck with the blue jays logo on the neck if anyone is interested. It's the old logo they used about 3-4 years ago though. If anyone would like some pictures def let me know. I saw a couple threads talking about drifits and thought I would throw that out there if anyone was interested.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...k/white/?cm=baseballcleats_sportpage_redesign

7's on Eastbay now. Excluded from any discounts though so you can't use the current 17% off $135 which would be really nice. I'm thinking I might pass on them now the more I think about it. I thought they were dope at first but they look incredibly bland the more I look at them. Probably going to just add another pair of New Balance instead.

Last edited:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...k/white/?cm=baseballcleats_sportpage_redesign

7's on Eastbay now. Excluded from any discounts though so you can't use the current 17% off $135 which would be really nice. I'm thinking I might pass on them now the more I think about it. I thought they were dope at first but they look incredibly bland the more I look at them. Probably going to just add another pair of New Balance instead.

New Balance really is the way to go. Those 7's don't do it for me either, hopefully we see an xi or iii at some point in our lives

New Balance really is the way to go. Those 7's don't do it for me either, hopefully we see an xi or iii at some point in our lives
I was telling my friend about how New Balance is really making a huge push, but he refuses to believe Nike has any competition. I really want to sign to a New Balance school but I'm not being recruited by any at the moment lol. 

I was telling my friend about how New Balance is really making a huge push, but he refuses to believe Nike has any competition. I really want to sign to a New Balance school but I'm not being recruited by any at the moment lol. 
My boy at ODU said when they switched from Nike to New Balance he was thrilled. Old hitting coach who is now the head coach at George Washington said dealing with Nike is a ***** and if he had it his way they'd switch to a different brand.

Back
Top Bottom