MN Timberwolves Fans, what should we do?

Rashad is at a size disadvantage at SG... Ain't no way you play with him at SF on a consistent basis. Dude would be 4 or 5 inches shorter than almosteveryone at that position...

But, you can't go wrong with either Beasley or Rose... Foye/McCants/Brewer/Beasley/Jefferson would be a nice young group...

If you get Rose, you move Foye to SG, make Rashad a 6th man.

Foye is starting now. Probably just had to get back in the groove, so now they have mccants coming off the bench. Way it should be imo

it would be best to get derrick rose...you need someone to pass the ball. The PG really helps others in the team.

Get rid of Theo Ratliff's contract, Fire McHale, and build around Foye and Jefferson.

Bring in an experienced GM, who can give you guys a successful draft.

with every day that passes, i give McHale more and more credit for the trade he made...his problem is he is going to end up handing out stupid contracts in FA(jaric for instance)

Minnesota needs to find a starting defensive center to slot next to Jefferson. They should attempt to give Diop their MLE and see if he bites at the chance tobe a starting center in Minnesota. I doubt Ratliff comes back

They need to keep Walker so his contract becomes vluable for trade purporses next year. I would like them to resign Telfair as well...he said he wants to stayin 'Sota, and he is developing into a decent PG.

For the draft if Beasley or Rose is there you have to take them, if we slide we should look at Hibbert or that kid from UConn (Thabbeut?)

Im just glad this young team seems to care abot getting better and
gives good effort every night.

Originally Posted by kicker6136

tank so we can beasley. Move McCants and make a big offer for Monta Ellis (5yrs-70mill).

roll.gif
Yea right, like Monta would want to go there. Plus, thats somethingalong the lines in which GSW is planning to offer him

there's no chance monta ellis is gonna get more than $12 million.

he's a very good young player, but that's just overpaying.

i look at how much leandro barbosa is making per season over the next few years ($5-9 million) and that amount seems reasonable enough for ellis.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

14 Million a year? Are they really? What about Biedrins?
nerd.gif

Probably a little less, maybe 5 years 45-50 million? idk i'm just guessing on that
ohwell.gif

go back to last summer and traded garnett to the lakers for Odom and Bynum..
but im glad they didnt because id rather have the team we have now then not having anyone besides kobe and garnett..
thanks mchale !

McHale is going nowhere. The good news though is the team does have Fred Hoiberg waiting in the wings who I firmly believe is going to be a pretty good GM. Buti suppose that's a guess and no one really knows. The urge to win now is not here yet with the Wolves and their goals are to see which players they want tokeep while also having one of the worst records. They are rebuilding and we know that takes time. Glen Taylor came out this weekend and said they are stillpaying so much in salary that they will not be players in free agency this year....and that's fine by me.

Quite simply they need a top pick in the draft and they need to choose the "right" guy. That's then another franchise piece.

This team will build around Al, next year's draft pick, and probably the year after's draft pick. McCants, Foye, Brewer are all going to be rollplayers at best. And yes I said Foye. McHale bombed on taking him instead of Roy, we can admit that now. We still havent seen the best of Foye but a healthyFoye is still on undersized tweener guard.

I think the Wolves will be fine. Like i said it is just patience. I give the organization credit where they bombed out right away and stripped the team so theycould start from the very bottom as quickly as possible. As we know its now up to the lottery luck.

Back
Top Bottom