Moca Art In The Streets Exhibit... with pics! Must see.

If your in LA, you got to check it out
pimp.gif

http://www.moca.org/

11qlqa1.jpg

672kwi.jpg

ftd7ro.jpg

16a6xrd.jpg

678486.jpg

2zrkz74.jpg

2eofjwj.jpg

35kqrnt.jpg

2zoj7zm.jpg

5exqvr.jpg

2a93akj.jpg

ampfmv.jpg

2a7ejde.jpg

1p9v6s.jpg

that "I Hate Mondays" pic speaks volumes to the disgusting consumerist society we live in

that "I Hate Mondays" pic speaks volumes to the disgusting consumerist society we live in

I've been 3 times and find something new/different every time.
The cool thing about this exhibit is that they let you take photos, because the MOCA usually doesn't allow photography. (Don't want to thread jack, so I won't post them)

Also, it's free EVERY Monday, but it's definitely worth the $10 cover-- $5 if you're a student.

I've been 3 times and find something new/different every time.
The cool thing about this exhibit is that they let you take photos, because the MOCA usually doesn't allow photography. (Don't want to thread jack, so I won't post them)

Also, it's free EVERY Monday, but it's definitely worth the $10 cover-- $5 if you're a student.

I like that I hate Mondays Painting , I guess its sending mixed messages, how some kids don't have a choice but to work and try and provide , while people in the modern world as opposed to third world also have a choice but we tend to complain all the time, maybe I'm over analyzing it lol

I like that I hate Mondays Painting , I guess its sending mixed messages, how some kids don't have a choice but to work and try and provide , while people in the modern world as opposed to third world also have a choice but we tend to complain all the time, maybe I'm over analyzing it lol

Originally Posted by somekid0287

that's exactly what art wants you to do.  ''over analyze it,"  If you do then they consider themselves successful.

Originally Posted by somekid0287

that's exactly what art wants you to do.  ''over analyze it,"  If you do then they consider themselves successful.

Great exhibit. In my favorite part of LA, too (Little Tokyo).
Make it a day, head over on a Monday, grab lunch in the village, visit RIF, etc.

Great exhibit. In my favorite part of LA, too (Little Tokyo).
Make it a day, head over on a Monday, grab lunch in the village, visit RIF, etc.

Good looks OP

had no idea this was on

Im deff gonna check it out on Monday.... gonna rock that NT shirt too. Baked is mando too

thanks

Good looks OP

had no idea this was on

Im deff gonna check it out on Monday.... gonna rock that NT shirt too. Baked is mando too

thanks

Back
Top Bottom