Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

This is probably a really dumb question...But this is my first pair of 5s...And how the heck are you supposed to lace these with the lace lock?!?!

my boy just txted me.. he has my pair saved up!! last pair
wink.gif
.. kinda pissed its a 9.. should of gotten a 8.5

none of my local stores get 12.5's usually so i skipped the employee discount i coulda gotten and opted for a 12.5 on eastbay for retail this morning. no tax and free shipping ain't bad.

i usually get 13's in V's, but tried on a 13 in the store and it's a bit looser than usual. think a 12 would be too snug tho, especially since i plan on putting a shoe tree in these.

shoe tree's will help prevent creasing on these tho, right? i've never tried using one on a V...

Originally Posted by Killajay209

blockquote>zyr12 wrote:
Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

I got to use the bday coupon at ftl on these.
lucky you bro. where you located at?
nerd.gif

They won't let me use them, say I gotta wait 2 weeks.

I got to use my B-day coupon as well at FA/$136.36 with tax / good thang the manager was cool about it/
yeah
that all depend on the manager.
my FTL and HOH are not let me using the coupon on new release shoes
dang it

Originally Posted by SLK 102

Originally Posted by Killajay209

blockquote>zyr12 wrote:
Originally Posted by teemaku

lucky you bro. where you located at?
nerd.gif

They won't let me use them, say I gotta wait 2 weeks.

I got to use my B-day coupon as well at FA/$136.36 with tax / good thang the manager was cool about it/
yeah
that all depend on the manager.
my FTL and HOH are not let me using the coupon on new release shoes
dang it

Same here... tried on the electric foams and the girl looked at me funny talkin bout no new releases... I'm like really? So i guess its a FTL HoH policy now...

Got lucky with these. My boy copped me and my bro each a pair for $136 tax in (in Canada too!!!!, they retail for $189+tax, it's nice to score a deal for once!) from the Nike employee store somewhere in Toronto I think. I was gonna pass cuz I got lotsa grey kicks but at that price and the quality on these I couldn't. Congrats to all who copped. This is also my first pair of V's!!!

I know these wont be everyone's cup of tea, but heres a tee my boy designed for the V's and if you use "kiddsoles30" @ check out it'll save you 30%. TheFreshnes.com shipping right now is a little slow but I can guarantee you they're working 24/7 to get orders fulfilled.

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I know these wont be everyone's cup of tea, but heres a tee my boy designed for the V's and if you use "kiddsoles30" @ check out it'll save you 30%. TheFreshnes.com shipping right now is a little slow but I can guarantee you they're working 24/7 to get orders fulfilled.
I do like this one.

these should of came out in tha winter my green beans are better for now n these could be for colder days but when i went up there to get em i thought they looked horrible so i passed

You all a freaking JADED. How are these still sitting on shelves? How are these a maybe?

These were all over the place as of 7pm EST in my area (Greensboro NC)

No complaints really because I slept in and didn't have to rush after work to get mines.

Great quality, an incredible shoe, a fitting piece to bring me out of retirement.

some girl was first in line, got there at 6am and they didnt have her size! she had called and claimed that they had her size and in the end, they said "we just opened the boxes today". i would have been pissed if i were her
30t6p3b.gif

Had mine side by side to the Tokyo23s this eve materials are the same the quality is decent on them both.

Back
Top Bottom