Modern Warfare 2

djc

Joined May 5, 2009
Is anyone else as excited as me for this game to drop in November. The first one is my favorite Xbox 360 game and this one is only going to be better.

Joined Dec 6, 2008
I was just talking to someone about this while playing WaW earlier.

WaW is terrible, and I'm thoroughly bored with COD4. I would have been happy with 10 more maps for COD4 than a re-skinned and ruined WaW.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to it. I can't really think of anything coming out that I'm looking forward to playing.

I'm a dork.

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
Joined May 10, 2006
Yeh man, I will have no life for a week when it comes out. Another Best Game of the Year type @%#.

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set inthe future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong![/color]

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong![/color]
It's called Modern Warfare 2, so I doubt it.

Joined Dec 6, 2008
Originally Posted by zube42

COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong!
Ultramodern Warfare 2

Joined Oct 17, 2008
I don't care if it's modern or in the near future, as long as Infinity Ward is behind it and there are bullets. Lasers and **** are lame.

Joined Mar 8, 2009

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong![/color]
mw2 will have something like zombies but they didnt say what. i guess we have to wait and see

Joined Dec 6, 2008
Originally Posted by ccsp707

COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong!
mw2 will have something like zombies but they didnt say what. i guess we have to wait and see
A siege mode would be rad.

or

Try to work you way down story by story of a 50 story building. As you progress down, they get harder and harder. Sniper support across the street on anotherrooftop, 10 claymore, 10 grenades, 10 clips. No more, no less.

Would be BODACCIIOOOUUUSSSS

thefoteenth

Banned
Joined Sep 30, 2008
Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by ccsp707

A siege mode would be rad.

or

Try to work you way down story by story of a 50 story building. As you progress down, they get harder and harder. Sniper support across the street on another rooftop, 10 claymore, 10 grenades, 10 clips. No more, no less.

Would be BODACCIIOOOUUUSSSS
That would be

Joined Mar 8, 2009
and their was a rumor saying that it will be somewhere in the US. but that's just a rumor.

Joined Oct 28, 2006
Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

The teaser does it's job......teased the livin' hell out of me.
i cant wait hope its even better than its Modern Warfarepredecessor

no more of that back in the day, WWII crap!

Joined Oct 15, 2008
All i play on my comp. is COD4 online. its cool. i have no systems btw, im not really into games

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now