Modern Warfare 2

i got bored of COD MW 1 the first 3 months of owning it. its not THAT fun, really repetitive.

CoD4 got me off Halo for good.

All NT parties used to be the bidness
pimp.gif

COD4 sucks now - it's so campy, so predictable, so repetitive... i put in so many hours to that game back in the day, but everytime i try to get back onnow and rehash those great memories i get angry and annoyed by the way everyone plays now.

I don't know - the only good games are HQ and domination... and you can't really play those without at least a squad of at least 5 people or you'llget run by people who are full parties and play together (communicate, etc).

Deathmatch is just garbage now... camp-fest like CRAZY, spawn nades, dead-silence matrydom *@%$*+... ugh, i get angry just thinking about all the little"tricks" people use that are super annoying.

Hopefully MW2 isn't really just MW1.5, but really is a sequel with some new features and gameplay stuff.

I still play COD4

The great thing about MW2 is if it sucks, I'll keep playing COD4.
laugh.gif

When it does come out, my life will be wasted on HC Search & Destroy...

But, Halo will ALWAYS be the greatest FPS series of all-time.

Modern Warfare 2 is the game I'm most excited for this year, with Fight Night Round 4 and BioShock 2 being distant seconds.

I am hoping we get a full trailer/gameplay footage reveal at E3 later this summmer.

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong!
It's called Modern Warfare 2, so I doubt it.
mw2 will have something like zombies but they didnt say what. i guess we have to wait and see

A siege mode would be rad.

or

Try to work you way down story by story of a 50 story building. As you progress down, they get harder and harder. Sniper support across the street on another rooftop, 10 claymore, 10 grenades, 10 clips. No more, no less.

Would be BODACCIIOOOUUUSSSS
nerd.gif

real talk u need to email this idea to somebody, this could be EPIC

excuse if im late, but this weeks best buy ad says modern warfare 2 is already available for pre-order. get $10 off any game $39.99 or more, and reward zonemembers get 250 bonus points. just wanted to share.

Originally Posted by Run DLC

When it does come out, my life will be wasted on HC Search & Destroy...

But, Halo will ALWAYS be the greatest FPS series of all-time.
word, all i play HxC S&D

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

COD6 better have something like zombies....but $+*# anymore info ou yet? heard its gonna b set in the future, similar to Halo, please god let them be wrong!
It's called Modern Warfare 2, so I doubt it.
mw2 will have something like zombies but they didnt say what. i guess we have to wait and see

A siege mode would be rad.

or

Try to work you way down story by story of a 50 story building. As you progress down, they get harder and harder. Sniper support across the street on another rooftop, 10 claymore, 10 grenades, 10 clips. No more, no less.

Would be BODACCIIOOOUUUSSSS
nerd.gif

real talk u need to email this idea to somebody, this could be EPIC

Word, e-mail this.

I hope they take there time with this one. I hate playing Cod Waw because for some reason it's cool to glitch in everything.
indifferent.gif
Although there usually on my team its still.
tired.gif
eyes.gif

im excited to see how Ifantry Ward can expand on an already great game. i put in some work on the ps3 cod4.
laugh.gif

# 258 on the kill list..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

im excited to see how Ifantry Ward can expand on an already great game. i put in some work on the ps3 cod4.
laugh.gif

# 258 on the kill list..
smokin.gif
Nice.Funny I was once #157 until Waw dropped..

Back
Top Bottom