Modern Warfare 2

Good looks on the scan
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

FAMAS!!!

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Anyone see the new trailer that just premiered during the Cavs/Magic game? It was
eek.gif

Yeah man I saw it +$#%* banana's. I hated how it got cut off near the end and it didn't even say Call of Duty but I knew what it was as soon as I sawit.

this is gonna be sooo nice!!!

im curious about the new game modes infinity ward is gonna implement.

theres gonna be a seperate co-op mode aside from the campaign and a mode similar nazi zombies.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Anyone see the new trailer that just premiered during the Cavs/Magic game? It was
eek.gif

Yeah man I saw it +$#%* banana's. I hated how it got cut off near the end and it didn't even say Call of Duty but I knew what it was as soon as I saw it.

They dropped the Call Of Duty portion of it. It's just Modern Warfare 2.

You can download the commercial in HD on their website. It looks like they take it to some City of God +** in Rio

^ reminds me of the scene from THE ROCK.
Where the marines are trapped in the washroom with Hummel's men waiting up on top.

This game is gonna be
pimp.gif

im determined to get my Gold cross on MW, before MW2 come out
i started later then everybody else.... but im on my online mass murderer isht
pimp.gif

coppin first day

Originally Posted by JE15306

its goona be good, i hope it'll come soon cuz i'm gettin tired of plainy WAW and COD4.

Blasphemy !!!!

JK... I don't play either anymore... I think I played both online for only about 6 weeks tho
eyes.gif

No where near as much as I played Halo online.

and yes COD>Halo 3 but I played Halo first

I like the Leveling up system on Halo better... a bit more challenging.. and I enjoy being able to play 2 on 2

But what kept me playing COD series was as I leveled up getting different perks, weapons, etc.. being able to completely customize based on your play style isgreat

Back
Top Bottom