MODS: My avy....VOL Where the @!@% did it go?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...you've already had 2 other warnings for over the limit avatars. I figure whoever took it away cut you a break by just taking it away instead of suspending you for a month.
Please show me those warnings.....because I never got them Sir Dirty. EDIT: and i've had this avy for about a year. No warnings.

...you've already had 2 other warnings for over the limit avatars. I figure whoever took it away cut you a break by just taking it away instead of suspending you for a month.

Mine was taken away and I didn't get any warnings....just saying. What exactly is the limit?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Man up. Mods jacked your AVY and you're going to make a post about it? Go see them in person and settle this serious issue with arms.
Um, yes I am, not only am I, I did make a post about it, so cry me a river, please. I would like to discuss in person, thats why I am awaiting one of these bamas to come in and explain themselves. Thanks for your understanding Jerome.
laugh.gif
 the boy talking quite slick.

I've been wondering what happened to mine as well... (I was using the one with Chris Brown hitting Rihanna in the convertible) But I hit up Dirty about it, and I have yet to get a response. And this was months ago.

^^ RAMZs - typical.....

F A Y B A N wrote:

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Man up. Mods jacked your AVY and you're going to make a post about it? Go see them in person and settle this serious issue with arms.
Um, yes I am, not only am I, I did make a post about it, so cry me a river, please. I would like to discuss in person, thats why I am awaiting one of these bamas to come in and explain themselves. Thanks for your understanding Jerome.
laugh.gif
 the boy talking quite slick.

If anything, this guys AVY should be taken away, look how HUGE that one is.....

you #%+%!+$ mods are so inconsistent with how you enforce stuff. all these rules and this place is still waaaaay outta hand. and yet you think this place so much better than that other site.  thank god you guys have absolutely no real authority in the real world...  GW could run a tighter ship than this one

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

you #%+%!+$ mods are so inconsistent with how you enforce stuff. all these rules and this place is still waaaaay outta hand. and yet you think this place so much better than that other site.  thank god you guys have absolutely no real authority in the real world...GW could run a tighter ship than this one

NT UPRISING?

reminding me of that one guy that was re-posting a rant about NT mods in the JRose thread, using periods to circumvent censors and ishh lmao

you #%+%!+$ mods are so inconsistent with how you enforce stuff. all these rules and this place is still waaaaay outta hand. and yet you think this place so much better than that other site.  thank god you guys have absolutely no real authority in the real world...  GW could run a tighter ship than this one
Hey Admins, can you please ban this guy?

Not 'cause he's trying to revolt or anything, just 'cause his post sucks.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Hey Admins, can you please ban this guy?
pic.php

The mods are inconsistent but they are human. Some of the stuff they let go is blatant tho. I get suspended for "comparing a certain NTer to Equus ferus caballus)....yet there's a 60+ page roast of a certain NTer they're letting go
ohwell.gif
. It's cool tho, not that serious.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The mods are inconsistent but they are human. Some of the stuff they let go is blatant tho. I get suspended for "comparing a certain NTer to Equus ferus caballus)....yet there's a 60+ page roast of a certain NTer they're letting go
ohwell.gif
. It's cool tho, not that serious.
I agree with this. They are human, and humans make mistakes, for sure. It isn't that serious at all, but the fact that I cannot get a warning before it is taken away is a problem. If they are going to make people follow the rules, they need to follow "said" rules themselves, which is to inform folks of when they have done something wrong. 
I may sound like a $+%@#, because here I am complaining about an avatar, but at the same time like Anton said, there is a post completely flaming a guy, which is totally hilarious, but one of the MAIN rules about this site is to NOT flame people. I just don't get it.....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Mine was taken away and I didn't get any warnings....just saying. What exactly is the limit?
150,000 bytes.

Please show me those warnings.....because I never got them Sir Dirty. EDIT: and i've had this avy for about a year. No warnings.
Still waiting MR Dirty.....

yea i miss my avy too... i don't troll the forum.. but i've been here for a number of years. wish i had a warning or something

Back
Top Bottom