Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

when younger I would take like skittles or nowaladas, jolly ranchers etc... and would add them to my sprite and let them dissolve and it would add like a lil flavor to it... Sprite remix before the remix

As a kid, I would wipe my boogers off on walls and other stuff rather than a napkin. I pick my ears with my fingers HELLA, no need for Qtips.(Yeezy Shrug)

sick.gif
that leftover meat on the string is like having a slim jim and gum all in one... you just don't know

When i was a kid I use to make me sandwiches of nothing but mayo. :smh: :smh: now I don't like mayo to much

When i was a kid I use to make me sandwiches of nothing but mayo.
mean.gif
mean.gif
now I don't like mayo to much
i had a boy do the same thing with butter... needless to say he is huge now... blood pressure looking like the end score of a bowling match.

yea anal is awesome.... its like plucking new tight cooch everytime... That is unless the chic stay TIUTB to which that thang is like the end score of a Milwaukee bucks and Miami heat game....

I remember back in the days dudes would be like that's nasty...if u do that u might as well do a man like whats really the difference

Spanish women for the win...!

I let em go for 17. 15 for the folks in Chinatown when they use to cop at wholesale

Last time I heard that price was in 01/02....

not really weird or anything iuno i guess it could be...but in the college days... im saying i never bought condiments.. id str8 just take gangs of it from fast food joints. I would separate them in sandwich bags and label them accordingly.

same with utensils etc... i only had real cups dishes etc for the ladies... Everyone else we was str8 up re washing plastic cups, utensils, hell even Styrofoam plates.

When I have mud butt to the point where I have to change my underwear I'll give the old pair one last hurrah by wiping my **** with them and throwing them in the hamper.  Drop them off to the lady at the laundromat a few days later with no dambs given. 
pimp.gif

My laundry hamper is pretty close to my computer so when I'm done fapping I'll walk over to the hamper and clean my hands off with an old shirt or towel.

Peeing in the shower and the sink is a given.

The door to my backyard is about half of the distance than the door to the bathroom.  When the weather permits, I'm peeing in the backyard 3 times out of 5.

Met a girl on POF, talked to her for a few days.  One night out of the blue she hits me up saying "I want sex."  I picked her up an hour later, brought her back to my house, got her naked in the first 10 minutes, she let me raw-dog (girl wanted me to creampie 
mean.gif
), then I drove her back home once we were finished.  Never talked to her again.  Thanking my lucky stars nothing terrible came about because of that one.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a pretty good sampling of my grimey behavior.

Last edited:
I raw dogged shorty last night I'm over here mad as hell at myself... I really need to leave that girl alone

Back
Top Bottom