Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I have been having lower back pain :frown:
At least we aren’t this washed uce,
E47318FE-78C2-4A66-8073-0CB08D804627.gif

74909E3A-4FEE-40EC-B154-046B0BE8786C.gif

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.

I don't know if I should wrap my right knee or not. I ran most of this week and last week and I feel that if I get a slight random knock on my knee, there goes my knee cap :lol:

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Bruh
Ur a predator

tenor.gif

As soon as I walk in my Target the first few aisles are like women hair products and shampoos and things like that

HONEYS ARE ALWAYS IN THOSE ISLES AFTERWORK

As soon as I walk in my Target the first few aisles are like women hair products and shampoos and things like that

HONEYS ARE ALWAYS IN THOSE ISLES AFTERWORK
I'm not going to stalk women but it is always refreshing when I go into my Harris Teeter shortly after work. You see some MILF soccer moms or wives in their work attire picking stuff up for dinner.
Finally. An ally. ✊
I don't know about other dude but no ally here, I see them in the grocery store. However I ain't stalking them for 6 aisles, check them out and keep moving. Wife has too many friends in our housing development, could be a book club friend of her's or a book club friend of her's could see me looking to long at a soccer mom. I just don't need those problems for things being blown out of proportion.

I'm not going to stalk women but it is always refreshing when I go into my Harris Teeter shortly after work. You see some MILF soccer moms or wives in their work attire picking stuff up for dinner.

I don't know about other dude but no ally here, I see them in the grocery store. However I ain't stalking them for 6 aisles, check them out and keep moving. Wife has too many friends in our housing development, could be a book club friend of her's or a book club friend of her's could see me looking to long at a soccer mom. I just don't need those problems for things being blown out of proportion.
Why she got hands?

unnamed.gif

Wifey in a book club = you’re washed by association.
Dude I been said I was washed when I wanted to sit at home and have a drink for my birthday versus take my wife out. I been put out to pasture, I am the old bull in the story. Figuratively

Wife also went on a wine tour with the other ladies in the community, came back SMACKED. Yup pretty sure second daughter showed up shortly after that, outing.
Why she got hands?
No but not about to even setup a situation where I am checking out a friend of hers.

Back
Top Bottom