Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.
I bet you typed this out expecting SOMEONE to find humor in this.

Interesting way to live.

My sciatica been acting up again. Wondering if I should just get used to feeling pain all the time since i’m getting close to my mid-30s.

My sciatica been acting up again. Wondering if I should just get used to feeling pain all the time since i’m getting close to my mid-30s.

Ever been to a chiropractor? I had never been to one, always thought it was BS. Had sciatic nerve like symptoms, where my left hip / leg / ***-cheek always had a pain deep down (like where femur met hip). Tried different stretches, got massages, etc. that would help relieve it a little, but it'd always come back. Then I finally went to the Chiro back in February.... and it has been gone since. He only took like 10 minutes to do whatever he did, cracked some bones in my back, and boom - pain was gone.

Yeah, been planning on seeing one. I watch youtube vids of people getting adjusted and it looks like it helps.

When I need two/three days recovery after a basketball game. Is this supposed to happen ta 28? I'm in good shape, workout 4/7 days a week. Don't feel like this should be happening

When I need two/three days recovery after a basketball game. Is this supposed to happen ta 28? I'm in good shape, workout 4/7 days a week. Don't feel like this should be happening

how often do you ball though?

Yeah, been planning on seeing one. I watch youtube vids of people getting adjusted and it looks like it helps.

also would check your diet and see if somethign is triggering inflammation

another milestone of wash-edness:

Calling in sick to work for a legitimate reason. 18-29 years old I never ONCE called in sick because I was actually too sick to make it in. It was always because I just didn’t feel like it.

Now calling in sick means I actually can’t make it into work. It’s funny I bet fake sick me sounds a million times sicker than real sick me. Just left my boss a message today like “sup douche. I got the itis. Not coming in. Gonna binge some Netflix, k byeeeeee” :lol:

Man hit the treadmill after doing back yesterday and I got the meanest cramp in both my calves. Buckled like a bullet went through both or some tires exploding.

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.
You should be in jail you ****ing predator

Man hit the treadmill after doing back yesterday and I got the meanest cramp in both my calves. Buckled like a bullet went through both or some tires exploding.

2033AAA6-3F9C-4B11-9910-E67C326D7B9A.gif

Alrite guys I’m stepping out of this thread.

I retired from hoops 6 months ago at age 33 after playing consistently every year since age 7 (intramurals almost every year since college). I got tired of being tired.

Been a vegetable for 6 months. Started doing yoga, flexibility, and at home HIIT since June 1st. I’ve never done any of this before (cuz it was whack compared to playing hoops). I feel it clicking though and am starting to feel whatever the opposite of washed is (dryed?). Didn’t even realize how tight my hamstrings were or how loose my body can feel. The combo of not being destroyed from b-ball and this has got me feeling younger and more energetic than when i was 23.

Back
Top Bottom