Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I don't know if I should wrap my right knee or not. I ran most of this week and last week and I feel that if I get a slight random knock on my knee, there goes my knee cap :lol:
Runners knee, you need to rest it and start working on your glutes, up hill incline walking will strengthening that. But yes rest till that feeling goes away. Your glutes are weak

02E6A61F-8363-43D3-98F7-3CE792EED268.jpeg
Is this what a predator sees :lol:

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.
This is the quote of the year :rofl::rofl::lol: In dead. No damms given by homie.

Dude I been said I was washed when I wanted to sit at home and have a drink for my birthday versus take my wife out. I been put out to pasture, I am the old bull in the story. Figuratively

Wife also went on a wine tour with the other ladies in the community, came back SMACKED. Yup pretty sure second daughter showed up shortly after that, outing.
On another note, O’s LOVE going wine tasting. **** is fun too and gives me an excuse to throw on the heeled boots. :pimp:

DAMN washed again, upper neck is KILLIN me. Either I slept on the wrong pillow or wife changed the incline of the bed. Either way moving like the tin man right now. About to run across the street to get some ben gay patches or something. Scheduled a hot stone massage for this weekend.

Just falling apart day by day. :smh:

Moving in the fall. Looking around the crib at all my stuff that needs moving. 21 year old me would be like "no problem. I can move all this by myself". Current 30 year old washed up me is going to hire movers to move everything.
Lol...moved in Feb. Last time I moved, me and my girl knocked it out.

She looked at me this time and said I was out of my ****ing mind if I thought that was happening again.

Hired movers.

Lol...moved in Feb. Last time I moved, me and my girl knocked it out.

She looked at me this time and said I was out of my ****ing mind if I thought that was happening again.

Hired movers.

Man I'll gladly pay that 100 bucks and not have to sweat, lift and push and go up two flights of stairs with a bed, TV, couch, dining table, dresser, etc. If that makes me washed, I'll gladly accept it lol

I'll never move again... that **** sucks.
LOL. Stepmom said if her and my dad ever get divorced she ain't moving they will just live in their house divorced. LOL.
Leapt down the front steps at my parents house this weekend (about a good 4 ft drop) without thinking, and my life flashed before my eyes. As I was coming down all I could think about was all the time I was gonna miss at work if I blew my knee out. :lol:
I can't even clown you man because people have blown out there ankle and Achilles doing less. Frat brother was doing yoga, standing on both feet ready to go next exercise and just went down. Dude was in a boot for months, he was up in the strip club with us wearing it. Father in law went down playing volleyball, he was waiting for someone to return the ball so not running and jumping.

Man I'll gladly pay that 100 bucks and not have to sweat, lift and push and go up two flights of stairs with a bed, TV, couch, dining table, dresser, etc. If that makes me washed, I'll gladly accept it lol
I can't even laugh, I barely want to move my flatscreen anymore. I'm like meh it isn't that far off center. Been meaning to have guy come and mount it for months.

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.
Yo I stopped reading 2 times :rofl:

perv the aisles
I was gonna ask everybody is this some sort of phrase I'm not familiar with? :nerd:

Did you mean like purvey or purview? (Even though neither makes much sense anyway)

This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays
Reading this :rofl: :rofl: This some sexual predator type stalking :lol:

6 aisles :rofl:

Last edited:
Moving in the fall. Looking around the crib at all my stuff that needs moving. 21 year old me would be like "no problem. I can move all this by myself". Current 30 year old washed up me is going to hire movers to move everything.

I feel you man. The day I move out my apt, I'm hiring movers :lol:. Moving my **** in was a ***** plus I acquired more **** since I've living there, Nah b :lol:

Back
Top Bottom