Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Slipped in the parking and damn near did the splits...been ailing for about 2 months now.
Played ball this past weekend, I legit cannot drive to the hole, no explosion. can only chuck 3s and pumpfake like 4 times after getting a rebound before I just pass that joint so I don't get my S!!! swatted lol.

Slipped in the parking and damn near did the splits...been ailing for about 2 months now.
Played ball this past weekend, I legit cannot drive to the hole, no explosion. can only chuck 3s and pumpfake like 4 times after getting a rebound before I just pass that joint so I don't get my S!!! swatted lol.

Yooooooooo, that old man pump fake be serious :lol:

Joining an over 30 basketball league was the best decision of my washed life.

I play against nothing but dudes that are even more washed as me. I can still grab rim so I'm like Lebron out there :smokin

damn I guess all of NT is getting older. 10 years from now we'll be talking about what it's like to be in our 40s.

I can still run and jump like I used to, but it takes an hour to get warmed up and then a week to recover. and I used to play through sprained ankles but now I'm calling for the stretcher before I've finished falling to the ground.

Joining an over 30 basketball league was the best decision of my washed life.

I play against nothing but dudes that are even more washed as me. I can still grab rim so I'm like Lebron out there :smokin

I can get plenty of rim, even from standing flat footed, however, there will be no ball in my hands, also, it hurts my back. Already need a surgery that I've been putting off. Also, my defense is lazy, blow past me if you want, as the offensive player makes the turn, this old man's knee will come out, I'll give up the foul, but not the hoop. Hubris Brown approves.

damn I guess all of NT is getting older. 10 years from now we'll be talking about what it's like to be in our 40s.

I can still run and jump like I used to, but it takes an hour to get warmed up and then a week to recover. and I used to play through sprained ankles but now I'm calling for the stretcher before I've finished falling to the ground.

I'm there now.

Trying to move laterally on defense but you have knee pain. :ohwell:

Hoping to get back to 220.

I wake up and watch CNN/MSNBC while getting dressed. Listen to NPR on the way home from work....and throw CNN/MSNBC on when I get back in from work.

Didn’t even realize it :lol:. If it isn’t basketball...I’m watching/listening to news :smh:. I’ll be 28 in a few weeks....dawg!

Bruh I never watch tv but if im eating its either CNN or NBAtv. Lmao. All shows/documentaries are on the laptop.

Level One Washed: Listening to NPR

Level Two Washed: Talking to your friends about what you all heard on NPR

:lol:, truer words. Level Three: passing around a great New Yorker article or something like that so that y’all can all discuss later.

^^^ having that Andre Miller or Paul Pierce game is the ****, no one sees it coming.

That whole post I was tryna think of an NBA player to use as an example and completely blanked on Andre. His tape should be required studying when you join the over 30 rec league

I feel washed still not knowing where online I can find the facial-reaction imgs that OP used. Where they at? :blush:

this thread reminded me of the progressive commercial..."turning into my parents"
"all of a sudden i'm telling strangers defense wins championship"

Late 20’s-thru 30’s gotta be the age range where there is the most differences in lifestyles within that age group ...alotta ppl saying they washed but some feel like they never been better :lol:

All the other ages mostly everybody on the same wave

Going to Magic Mountain a couple years ago with my homies (we're in our late 20's) and brought along some cousins who were like 15, we couldn't even hang after 1 ride ... just felt dizzy the whole day.

We ended up just chilling on the grass and told the kids to come get us in a couple hours :rofl:

Going to Magic Mountain a couple years ago with my homies (we're in our late 20's) and brought along some cousins who were like 15, we couldn't even hang after 1 ride ... just felt dizzy the whole day.

We ended up just chilling on the grass and told the kids to come get us in a couple hours :rofl:

Can't even remember the last time I got on a roller coaster. Just a couple of weeks ago I was going to buy a skateboard, my wife rushed up to the counter and said "your *** is already broken, you don't need this" and she put the skateboard back. The sales clerk laughed and laughed, but my wife was right though.

Back
Top Bottom