Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

That website don’t work...
upload_2019-2-14_10-42-1.jpeg

Last edited:
i feel like im moving better than my 20's (turned 30 in october) but its just the aging of things hits me like it hasnt been hot in hurrr in over 10 years

Do y’all fat ****s even lift?
My leg day is every Monday morning and I go in
I might be washed but I don’t look it

But now I think I really need to get my left knee looked at. I think it’s starting to cause muscular problems. My left leg seems to take longer to recuperate than my right. My gait is all ****ed up. I have to put in effort to not walk funny

You gotta get that looked at.

You know how to lift? Not making fun of you but it shouldn’t be doing that to you...

But now I think I really need to get my left knee looked at. I think it’s starting to cause muscular problems. My left leg seems to take longer to recuperate than my right. My gait is all ****ed up. I have to put in effort to not walk funny

You know how to lift? Not making fun of you but it shouldn’t be doing that to you...

...while you talkin ****. :lol:

Yeah I do. My leg problems are from a partial tear in my PCL playing ball when I was younger. Then I tore my Achilles in the other leg from what I assumed was overcompensating

Honestly my problems stem from going too hard when I was younger. Used to live in the gym.

Back day >

Using health insurance is washed, right?

Back
Top Bottom