Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I just purchased that $26/2yr warranty from Squaretrade...I already wanted to purchase a warranty ($24/1yr) from Squaretrade since i got my beats few days ago. saw the 30% off at SD and here. finally made up my mind today! lil peace of mind for cheap... Thanks OP for this whole thread.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Got my tracking # this morning as well with an expected delivery date of 1/10 
pimp.gif

same here but I'm wondering when they are going to ship the turbines even though they remind me of the ibeats which I already have. Just got these for some back ups.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Got my tracking # this morning as well with an expected delivery date of 1/10 
pimp.gif

same here but I'm wondering when they are going to ship the turbines even though they remind me of the ibeats which I already have. Just got these for some back ups.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I just purchased that $26/2yr warranty from Squaretrade...I already wanted to purchase a warranty ($24/1yr) from Squaretrade since i got my beats few days ago. saw the 30% off at SD and here. finally made up my mind today! lil peace of mind for cheap... Thanks OP for this whole thread.

????????

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

????????

Ordered on the 29th and they shipped out on the 4th. Tracking says they're supposed to come on the 7th but this morning they arrived in Michigan and says they're on route for delivery 
pimp.gif

Ordered on the 29th and they shipped out on the 4th. Tracking says they're supposed to come on the 7th but this morning they arrived in Michigan and says they're on route for delivery 
pimp.gif

I got my tours and smh 
mad.gif
sick.gif
 At max volume I just hear a lot of static and they sound horrible. The left ear seems to be lower volume than the right too.

I got my tours and smh 
mad.gif
sick.gif
 At max volume I just hear a lot of static and they sound horrible. The left ear seems to be lower volume than the right too.

ordered my turbines from mazon on the last sale...breaking them in....bass isn't overpowering but the sound is very crisp...i figure a couple weeks from now they will sound even better

ordered my turbines from mazon on the last sale...breaking them in....bass isn't overpowering but the sound is very crisp...i figure a couple weeks from now they will sound even better

i just got tracking for my solo. Should be here on the 12th. So the studio on the 11th and solo on 12th.

i just got tracking for my solo. Should be here on the 12th. So the studio on the 11th and solo on 12th.

Within 5 minutes of using my Tour's the right ear is completely done working. 
I'm pissed 
mad.gif

I'm pissed 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i just got my Turbines today...truth be told, they're alright...sound is crisp, but i was kinda expecting a little more...got me thinking i should've just copped the Tours...

i just got my Turbines today...truth be told, they're alright...sound is crisp, but i was kinda expecting a little more...got me thinking i should've just copped the Tours...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Turbines are better than the Tours.

Turbines are better than the Tours.

laugh.gif
what were you expecting? you even said the sound is crisp and all reviews on them said the bass was overpowering or particularly strong and you have to get some hours in with them before you pass a final judgement on them....if you wanna blow money on  tours, by all means its your bread...its funny you made your post right after.....

Mr Oizo wrote:
I'm pissed 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
what were you expecting? you even said the sound is crisp and all reviews on them said the bass was overpowering or particularly strong and you have to get some hours in with them before you pass a final judgement on them....if you wanna blow money on  tours, by all means its your bread...its funny you made your post right after.....

Mr Oizo wrote:
I'm pissed 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom