Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

if you care...

ordered on December 31st past midnight EST.............got tracking # today, delivery will be 1/10/11

if you care...

ordered on December 31st past midnight EST.............got tracking # today, delivery will be 1/10/11

guys if you didn't get tips just call in to monster 877-800-8989 with your order info ready. they have some on the way to me.  the only bad part is i had to wait 20 mins or so before a rep answered.

guys if you didn't get tips just call in to monster 877-800-8989 with your order info ready. they have some on the way to me.  the only bad part is i had to wait 20 mins or so before a rep answered.

Got the studios today in the mail...  Not going to lie, it took me a while to figure out why these joints weren't working. 
laugh.gif

I didn't know we needed the batteries in them to operate.  Pain in the #%% to figure out where they went to without the instructions. (I wasn't going to be prying stuff open)

EDIT: Figured I'll save someone the trouble in case some of you have the same problem.  The left side unscrews where the logo is.
laugh.gif

Got the studios today in the mail...  Not going to lie, it took me a while to figure out why these joints weren't working. 
laugh.gif

I didn't know we needed the batteries in them to operate.  Pain in the #%% to figure out where they went to without the instructions. (I wasn't going to be prying stuff open)

EDIT: Figured I'll save someone the trouble in case some of you have the same problem.  The left side unscrews where the logo is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

I emailed them, if I don't hear from them by tomorrow i'll call them, thanks.

Originally Posted by msw1233

I emailed them, if I don't hear from them by tomorrow i'll call them, thanks.

After my tours broke a few months ago my girl surprised me with some turbines today...forgot what music sounded like
laugh.gif

had me like

good-times-o.gif

After my tours broke a few months ago my girl surprised me with some turbines today...forgot what music sounded like
laugh.gif

had me like

good-times-o.gif

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Also recieved my white studios today.
pimp.gif

How do you feel about them?  I'm still using my studio's since I posted them haha.
Same here... These joints been slappin since this morning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Also recieved my white studios today.
pimp.gif

How do you feel about them?  I'm still using my studio's since I posted them haha.
Same here... These joints been slappin since this morning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

laugh.gif

had me like

good-times-o.gif
roll.gif

congrats man

Originally Posted by that WAVE

laugh.gif

had me like

good-times-o.gif
roll.gif

congrats man

I just purchased that $26/2yr warranty from Squaretrade...I already wanted to purchase a warranty ($24/1yr) from Squaretrade since i got my beats few days ago. saw the 30% off at SD and here. finally made up my mind today! lil peace of mind for cheap... Thanks OP for this whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom