Monster Turbine In-Ear Speakers $73.99 - Amazon

if anyone wants these brand new for $73.99 shipped from amazon. i just ordered a pair
pimp.gif

Amazon product ASIN B001LNO722

I bought these at the Monster Friends and Family Online Sale for $40 ... i dont like the fact that they fall out my ears too fast

I bought these at the Monster Friends and Family Online Sale for $40 ... i dont like the fact that they fall out my ears too fast

^ Same here. They sound pretty good but I can never keep one side on and let the other dangle. They always fall off. I'm gonna save up for some Sennheiser IE8.

^ Same here. They sound pretty good but I can never keep one side on and let the other dangle. They always fall off. I'm gonna save up for some Sennheiser IE8.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

yeah same with me. I remember people talking about getting the comply earbuds (think that's what the name is) and attaching them to these headphones. For those that bought those earbuds for ur turbines, do they help the earphones stay in ur ear??

Originally Posted by daffy 016

yeah same with me. I remember people talking about getting the comply earbuds (think that's what the name is) and attaching them to these headphones. For those that bought those earbuds for ur turbines, do they help the earphones stay in ur ear??

Back
Top Bottom