More Amber Rose Vol. Only for Straight Dudes *PAGE 9 Update with Bikini Pics*

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

:40 secs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
*EDIT* I just watched the full vid. Remove that vid, also no one quote it....there is heavy ban worthy material in that vid. Don't want themods to come in with the choppers.

eek.gif
thats Amber. With long hair.
-The Juice

My dude hypebeast came in the clutch with that video, but u need to edit dat homie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's dope wit long hair but she's also very dope with no hair
devil.gif
devil.gif

Either way Id tear dat ({}) up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kanye-west-amber-rose-fashion-week.0.0.0x0.300x300.jpeg
amber-rose-on-south-beach.jpg

chris-brown-and-amber-rose.png
amber-rose-b.0.0.0x0.400x300.jpeg

amber_rose_5327222.jpg
amber_rose_green.jpg

Well any info on kanye shirt with heart?Brand?(in pic 1)quick question please dont start a new post
roll.gif
. Um check out her smile in picture 3 and in picture 4 she has friends**Amazing** .Picture 5 (i do guess? clothing amazing hitting carpet).picture 6 Millionairs official always wanted a pair joke (fugazzzziii's)
roll.gif
.I would have a crush if she had a talk show .Ummmmm though maybe yea i will,ihave a crush still either.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

My dude hypebeast came in the clutch with that video, but u need to edit dat homie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's dope wit long hair but she's also very dope with no hair
devil.gif
devil.gif

Either way Id tear dat ({}) up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, I forgot how crazy that vid was
laugh.gif

I'd feel wrong if she were topping me off... and I tried to grab the back of her head.

Still smash though.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Originally Posted by sn00pee

kanye-west-amber-rose-fashion-week.0.0.0x0.300x300.jpeg
shirt: Comme des Garcons PLAY

thanks searched a few days ago while siting on brands, Could'nt find .Thought they where www.deeandricky.com ? , although they did make those Lego's with hearts symbolic so to speak.thanks will search brand .
Dover Street Market for all your CDG needs.$20 international shipping

Well any info on kanye shirt with heart?Brand?(in pic 1)quick question please dont start a new post
roll.gif
. Um check out her smile in picture 3 and in picture 4 she has friends **Amazing** .Picture 5 (i do guess? clothing amazing hitting carpet).picture 6 Millionairs official always wanted a pair joke (fugazzzziii's)
roll.gif
.I would have a crush if she had a talk show .Ummmmm though maybe yea i will,i have a crush still either.

Back
Top Bottom