Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Why Cole suit come from his weak *** landyard bracelet? why is that a thing? Lemme find out they gentrifying Shuri

his only power is a suit that his daughter gave him? i dont understand. what else can he do? where would his suit come from if he didnt have that dumb *** bracelet?

They better have this guy in the sequel :lol:

toasty.png

I’ve played MK from the first game up until the third one so maybe it’s because of that but I never cared for Johnny Cage and I don’t get it.
Never cared for him either.

I was too busy wanting an alternative black character to identify with when I wasn't playing with my favorites.

Wu would've been lit, but he's kinda too tall. He's 6'. Liu is listed at 5'7
Barely a big difference.

Watched again with the surround sound turned all the way up, it hits harder and I was more engaged.

Watched again with the surround sound turned all the way up, it hits harder and I was more engaged.

I watched it at the movie theatre with dolby sound and my brother streamed it from home. I will say the sound component will play a role in how you view the movie. I was into it than he was.

As far as the movie, I enjoyed it and that's saying a lot because I rarely go to/stream movies. The storyline was solid and it had a nice blend of killing, fatalities and humor (kano stole the show).

Two parts had me trippin tho: How did my mans defeat Goro at the crib but needed help beating Maleena? Second, at the end when Scorpion defeats sub-zero I can't believe they only put a bath towel around his daughter and wife. All that damn ice (i know it was melting) but the best they could come up with is A BATH TOWEL!!!!! Where was the beanie hat, hoodie, a coat maybe?

Movie had so much potential. The beginning was art.

the rest was fingerpaint.

I was hoping that this movie would be good.

If it was, maybe it could've paved the way for other fighting games to be made into movies.

Fatal Fury
Final Fight
Samurai Shodown

Aside from a few decent fight scenes like at the beginning .... this movie was absolute garbage 😂🤣 I can’t believe I had kinda high hopes. I wish they just took it serious instead of making it like a funny/cheesy 2000s type action movie with a bunch of gore added to it. **** sucked

I was hoping that this movie would be good.

If it was, maybe it could've paved the way for other fighting games to be made into movies.

Fatal Fury
Final Fight
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Showdown would be cool, on the strength it’s a samurai movie alone. Only the hardest of the hardcore remember Fatal Fury(KOF would probably be better) and you spelled Streets of Rage wrong.

So basically this movie is kinda about Mortal Kombat?

The beginning started very strong, but the movie struggled to piece things together. I found myself wondering if there was enough "movie" left to finish properly. I felt the viewers would be left with things going unsettled or left off, if this makes any sense. When things did progress, it felt premature or random.

Like when Kung Lao got his soul sucked. **** just happened out of no where. Cole and Jax's development felt so forced. Scorpion rising from Hell came out of left field :lol:

I especially began to fear being left with unfinished business when they started to show all the fights happening concurrently with one another. Anyone else feel this way?

Obviously, this movie could've been a lot better, and should've been at least 30 min longer.

Back
Top Bottom