Most Boring Car of the Week: Lexus IS250

And TSX isnt the "luxury" version of the Civic. The TSX is the same size as the last gen TL. They created the ILX for the upgraded Civic. I agree though, Lexus > Acura even though I would personally get an Acura before I do a Lexus. Last gen TL > this gen. They dropped the ball with this curren generation

You're right though, the TSX is actually the Accord in Europe. However the TSX is still FWD, I4 with 5speed auto trans. It's supposed to be a step up from the ILX but it is basically just a bigger version.

^

Disappointed it was so underpowered and the stupid electric steering. My family was suppose to pick one up in 09, sorta regret not getting it but the performance turned me off a bit.

^

What? Have you see BMW/MB's lineups?
laugh.gif

And TSX isnt the "luxury" version of the Civic. The TSX is the same size as the last gen TL. They created the ILX for the upgraded Civic. I agree though, Lexus > Acura even though I would personally get an Acura before I do a Lexus. Last gen TL > this gen. They dropped the ball with this curren generation

You're right though, the TSX is actually the Accord in Europe. However the TSX is still FWD, I4 with 5speed auto trans. It's supposed to be a step up from the ILX but it is basically just a bigger version.

why release a totally different accord here tho? never got that...

Haven't read the thread but when I was in a market for a car

it was between the is250 , the TL and the Max.

I went Max and I have no regrets.

^

What? Have you see BMW/MB's lineups? :lol:

I didn't say that they had the right amount of line ups either.

Some of these car companies are going insane with their models.

Seriously, what's the different between an A7 and A8 or A6.

If I want a midsize, I get an A6, if I want a large luxury, I get an A8, why on earth would I need an A7? :smh:

An A3 sedan? Really? As if the sportback or A4 wasn't capable of covering everything I needed.

They probably want the "luxurious" version in the Honda line-up because the Acura wouldn't sell in Europe? I don't even think they sell Acura in Europe, maybe they feel it can't compete with BMW, Audi and MB?

I didn't say that they had the right amount of line ups either.
Some of these car companies are going insane with their models.
Seriously, what's the different between an A7 and A8 or A6.
If I want a midsize, I get an A6, if I want a large luxury, I get an A8, why on earth would I need an A7?
mean.gif

An A3 sedan? Really? As if the sportback or A4 wasn't capable of covering everything I needed.
I feel you bruh. The new 3 series is out, then they are making the 3 series coupe the new 4 series coupe, yet are making a grand coupe version of it with 4 doors, which essentially should be the 3 series.

because da euro/JDM accord is too small for american taste...da accord for da US is exclusive to da united states.

lol... maybe this gen IS was bad.. but it was there 2nd IS. This is there 3rd. They are still a new car brand.. BMW and Mercedes been in it nearly 100 years or more. Lexus is still up there. LFA >>> ..... and the IS-F >>>>>

the way i heard the new GS rides im guessing the new IS will get the same treatment..

They need to make a GS-F, make the SC a 6 series competitor.

Lexus IS looks the best in its class.

Nope K Steezy. Post wasnt directed towards women. Or a assuault to her. Clearly stated she doesnt pack pancakes cuz she isnt awesome enough so she goes for waffles. Simple.

Nope K Steezy. Post wasnt directed towards women. Or a assuault to her. Clearly stated she doesnt pack pancakes cuz she isnt awesome enough so she goes for waffles. Simple.

No bro, you can get banned/suspended for calling another NTer an idiot, has happened to me :lol:

Edit that.

Was deciding between an 07 IS350 or 07 e92 335i....went with the e92 and have no regrets
nthat.gif

No point in getting an IS250. Better off to get yourself a Corolla and save $10,000.

Back
Top Bottom