Most Dominent Athlete in Sports right now?

2o6

messi.jpg

Sergio-Martinez3.jpg

03-Rafael_Nadal.PV__.jpg

nice-purse-tom.jpg

Coulda made a case for Novak Djokovic (sp.) till he lost to Nadal. Still doesn't diminish how dominant he's been this year though.

Messi is a good one too.

Coulda made a case for Novak Djokovic (sp.) till he lost to Nadal. Still doesn't diminish how dominant he's been this year though.

Messi is a good one too.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

manny-pacquiao.jpg

i didnt put floyd/pac cus they both been fighting mediocre opponents , sergio isnt LINING them up
sick.gif

if floyd beat ortiz(wbc champ) in september and follows up with another win in the spring i would put him there
i would love to see manny in there with khan/bradley/alexander/maidana/ortiz
pimp.gif
all those would be
pimp.gif

manny-pacquiao.jpg

i didnt put floyd/pac cus they both been fighting mediocre opponents , sergio isnt LINING them up
sick.gif

if floyd beat ortiz(wbc champ) in september and follows up with another win in the spring i would put him there
i would love to see manny in there with khan/bradley/alexander/maidana/ortiz
pimp.gif
all those would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

Pacquiao and Mayweather still the #1 and #2 P4P best! That doesn't change anything.

They're still dominant in the Boxing world. The fact that you put Sergio as the most dominant in Boxing when he also hasn't fought anybody beside Punisher is
roll.gif
!

Just like the Margarito case, as soon as he beats Cotto and calls out Mayweather, he's suddenly the MOST feared man in sports.

Then gets his !@$ handed to by Mosley and Pac, and now the dude is considered a bum and over the hill fighter.

Originally Posted by 2o6

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

Pacquiao and Mayweather still the #1 and #2 P4P best! That doesn't change anything.

They're still dominant in the Boxing world. The fact that you put Sergio as the most dominant in Boxing when he also hasn't fought anybody beside Punisher is
roll.gif
!

Just like the Margarito case, as soon as he beats Cotto and calls out Mayweather, he's suddenly the MOST feared man in sports.

Then gets his !@$ handed to by Mosley and Pac, and now the dude is considered a bum and over the hill fighter.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Messi is a good one too.

his year has been
eek.gif
, nadal had to win AND have novak not make the finals to JUST keep his spot . that fact that he was able to do that is
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Messi is a good one too.

his year has been
eek.gif
, nadal had to win AND have novak not make the finals to JUST keep his spot . that fact that he was able to do that is
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 2o6

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

roll.gif
!

Yeah thats why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 2o6

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

roll.gif
!

Yeah thats why
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom