Most Dominent Athlete in Sports right now?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm a pretty big sports fan.

But outside of Brady I have no idea who any of those people are.
indifferent.gif
You've got to be kidding me.
Just by watching Sportscenter once in a blue moon you should know who those people are.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm a pretty big sports fan.

But outside of Brady I have no idea who any of those people are.
indifferent.gif
You've got to be kidding me.
Just by watching Sportscenter once in a blue moon you should know who those people are.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 2o6

i didnt put floyd/pac cus they both been fighting mediocre opponents , sergio isnt LINING them up
sick.gif

Pacquiao and Mayweather still the #1 and #2 P4P best! That doesn't change anything.

They're still dominant in the Boxing world. The fact that you put Sergio as the most dominant in Boxing when he also hasn't fought anybody beside Punisher is
roll.gif
!

Just like the Margarito case, as soon as he beats Cotto and calls out Mayweather, he's suddenly the MOST feared man in sports.

Then gets his !@$ handed to by Mosley and Pac, and now the dude is considered a bum and over the hill fighter.
Yeah thats why
laugh.gif

Oh, that's right. Plaster. Okay anything else you want to add?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 2o6

i didnt put floyd/pac cus they both been fighting mediocre opponents , sergio isnt LINING them up
sick.gif

Pacquiao and Mayweather still the #1 and #2 P4P best! That doesn't change anything.

They're still dominant in the Boxing world. The fact that you put Sergio as the most dominant in Boxing when he also hasn't fought anybody beside Punisher is
roll.gif
!

Just like the Margarito case, as soon as he beats Cotto and calls out Mayweather, he's suddenly the MOST feared man in sports.

Then gets his !@$ handed to by Mosley and Pac, and now the dude is considered a bum and over the hill fighter.
Yeah thats why
laugh.gif

Oh, that's right. Plaster. Okay anything else you want to add?

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

roll.gif
!

he didnt beat paul williams (who at the time was the most ducked fighter in the sport)

HE PUT HIM TO SLEEP

followed up with a win against pavlik(who looked good in his last fight)
and beat a undefeated Serhiy , by tko (something like 4 knockowns in 5 rounds) , NOBODY looks good against Serhiy who i think never touched the canvas prior to that fight(could be wrong)

this all in a span of 14 months ,

and he has a fight against Darren Barker (24-0) in october.

u can discredit almost any fighters opposition tho , which im sure someone will do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

manny-pacquiao.jpg

sick.gif

roll.gif
!

he didnt beat paul williams (who at the time was the most ducked fighter in the sport)

HE PUT HIM TO SLEEP

followed up with a win against pavlik(who looked good in his last fight)
and beat a undefeated Serhiy , by tko (something like 4 knockowns in 5 rounds) , NOBODY looks good against Serhiy who i think never touched the canvas prior to that fight(could be wrong)

this all in a span of 14 months ,

and he has a fight against Darren Barker (24-0) in october.

u can discredit almost any fighters opposition tho , which im sure someone will do
laugh.gif

You could make a case for Aaron Rodgers over Brady. There was no one who was more in a zone/dominant than Rodgers in the playoffs

You could make a case for Aaron Rodgers over Brady. There was no one who was more in a zone/dominant than Rodgers in the playoffs

Once I saw someone putting Pac up...
I knew it would turn into a Pac vs. Floyd argument... like always.

... but he does deserve to be in here.

Once I saw someone putting Pac up...
I knew it would turn into a Pac vs. Floyd argument... like always.

... but he does deserve to be in here.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

I think this is for athletes that have been dominant for multiple years,Rogers has been great the past 2 seasons but he needs a few more seasons like that to start being considered as "dominant"

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

I think this is for athletes that have been dominant for multiple years,Rogers has been great the past 2 seasons but he needs a few more seasons like that to start being considered as "dominant"

Originally Posted by trunks206

usain_bolt.jpg

That's my dude but he's been slacking the past year. Tyson Gay broke his streak of 2 years + without losing a race. Hopefully he kills it at the worlds this season,can't wait to see his time in the 100m.

Whoever said Jimmie Johnson is on point.

What about Roy Halladay? I'd put him up there as well.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

GSP and I know who Jimmie Johnson is and I hate NASCAR

damn COMPLETELY forgot about jimmie johnson , that probably the clear cut choice too 5 back to back
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Whoever said Jimmie Johnson is on point.

What about Roy Halladay? I'd put him up there as well.
Yea Doc and Pujols should be up there too but as much as I respect what JJ's been able to do,I don't consider drivers to be "athletes". 
No one's been as dominant as him in the racing world since Michael Shumacher but I don't consider them "athletes". You don't really need to physically train to be able to drive. I'm ignorant though when it comes to this so please if anyone knows about the physical requirements for driving and if you do need to physically train please go ahead and tell me.

Back
Top Bottom