Most Embarrasing Intoxication Story?

last one I remember,

- drank a stupid amount of e and j w/ my guys
- went to bowling alley , apparently grabbed pizza from some parties table as I walked in
- then, went up to the beer tab and began pouring myself pitchers of beer and chugging them/splitting em with my guys
- by pitcher 3, the people in charge realize whats going on and say they gonna call cops
- told them no, youre not. proceeded to dip, but right before I leave I shot put a chair across the bowling alley
- drivin back wasted outta my mind decide to make a stop by an open field to nap.  woke up. drove home. 

still waiting on the first time i get wasted. feels bad man.

still waiting on the first time i get wasted. feels bad man.

me and my boys went to dallas
brought 3 gallons of grey goose
went to oxny strip club and found some strippers
brought strippers to hotel
drank and partied on the rooftop of hotel and Jacuzzi
got so wasted that's all we remember from that night.
We all woke up naked, I did not do any drugs "i think".
i found that white girl on the counter in the bathroom
we went to waffle house and looked at each other like
alien.gif
the whole time

alien.gif
the whole time

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by SubyWill

A lot of you can't handle your liquor
laugh.gif

Tell me about it. I've pretty much stopped drinking liquor at this point
laugh.gif

wachu mean? This thread is about @%%$## up nights... which usually ends with puking, being naked, or jail

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

Tell me about it. I've pretty much stopped drinking liquor at this point
laugh.gif

wachu mean? This thread is about @%%$## up nights... which usually ends with puking, being naked, or jail

The other day, i started to cry because this girl kinda rejected me at a club.
Man Im 27, i felt like a full-fledge female dog the next day.

The other day, i started to cry because this girl kinda rejected me at a club.
Man Im 27, i felt like a full-fledge female dog the next day.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

alien.gif
the whole time
that isn't embarrassing

alien.gif
the whole time
that isn't embarrassing

Freshman year of college. House party. My boys and I pre-gamed by dusting a handle of vodka between the four of us. Had a few cups of jungle juice at the party. Proceeded to play several games of beer pong and also shotgunned a couple beers. My $!#@%%! accepted a huge glass bong and proceeded to rip. Coughed all the smoke out and melted into the couch. Everything started slowing down. I think I smoked weed but I can't be sure. Next thing I know, I get the urge to vomit but I can't peel myself off the couch. I throw up a bit in my mouth and I somehow stumble my way through the house to the bathroom. I spend the next three hours hugging the toilet accompanied by visions of Jesus.

At this point, I'm blacked out and my friends take me back to the dorms. When I wake up the next morning, I'm in my underwear and my jeans are in the hallway.
30t6p3b.gif

Freshman year of college. House party. My boys and I pre-gamed by dusting a handle of vodka between the four of us. Had a few cups of jungle juice at the party. Proceeded to play several games of beer pong and also shotgunned a couple beers. My $!#@%%! accepted a huge glass bong and proceeded to rip. Coughed all the smoke out and melted into the couch. Everything started slowing down. I think I smoked weed but I can't be sure. Next thing I know, I get the urge to vomit but I can't peel myself off the couch. I throw up a bit in my mouth and I somehow stumble my way through the house to the bathroom. I spend the next three hours hugging the toilet accompanied by visions of Jesus.

At this point, I'm blacked out and my friends take me back to the dorms. When I wake up the next morning, I'm in my underwear and my jeans are in the hallway.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

alien.gif
the whole time
that isn't embarrassing
i know 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

alien.gif
the whole time
that isn't embarrassing
i know 
wink.gif

i have had way too many stories, I stopped getting liek that when i hit 23-24 my body is just so use to being wasted now lol

i have had way too many stories, I stopped getting liek that when i hit 23-24 my body is just so use to being wasted now lol

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by twozerosix

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Forreal.

naw it aint that, its just that i always take it way too far. im just now really learnin my limits wit liquor, im more of a beer kinda fella anyway

For me it's pretty much other way around. Used to know my limits but lost track of them this past spring
30t6p3b.gif
Trying to recoup them by limiting liquor intake and drinking beer instead 
laugh.gif

80 proof I'm still fine with but when we go around 120 it's pretty damn sure I'll have gaps in my memory nowadays.

I can drink plenty but I HATE loosing my memory
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by twozerosix

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Forreal.

naw it aint that, its just that i always take it way too far. im just now really learnin my limits wit liquor, im more of a beer kinda fella anyway

For me it's pretty much other way around. Used to know my limits but lost track of them this past spring
30t6p3b.gif
Trying to recoup them by limiting liquor intake and drinking beer instead 
laugh.gif

80 proof I'm still fine with but when we go around 120 it's pretty damn sure I'll have gaps in my memory nowadays.

I can drink plenty but I HATE loosing my memory
30t6p3b.gif

My birthday last year worst drinking night ever. So I go over to my friends house who was throwing a small party for my birthday and I'm the first one to arrive and they still cooking food and what not so since I have access to the liquor by my lonesome I decide to take a couple shots while eating tortilla chips. This is around 9:00, I'm about 6 shots deep plus I drank a few cups of jungle juice and all I've eaten was some finger food so @!$@ started goig bad by the time the rest of the party showed up. I'm quite loose by the time the party starts so we decided to play drunk twister and whoever fell had to take a shot. Well long story short I fell every single time I stepped on that mat, took like 8 more shots and I was GONE. I managed to crawl into the bathroom and hack up my lungs for a few hours while everyone else was having fun and enjoying themselves until probably 8AM the next morning. I literally missed my entire party because I was knocked out in the bathroom hugging the toilet, my friends said I sleepwalked during the party to get some chips and salsa and went back to the bathroom but I have no recollection of it at all

Here go some pics of me in the bathroom

IMG_5356[1] by The Allure, on Flickr

IMG_5355[1] by The Allure, on Flickr

My birthday last year worst drinking night ever. So I go over to my friends house who was throwing a small party for my birthday and I'm the first one to arrive and they still cooking food and what not so since I have access to the liquor by my lonesome I decide to take a couple shots while eating tortilla chips. This is around 9:00, I'm about 6 shots deep plus I drank a few cups of jungle juice and all I've eaten was some finger food so @!$@ started goig bad by the time the rest of the party showed up. I'm quite loose by the time the party starts so we decided to play drunk twister and whoever fell had to take a shot. Well long story short I fell every single time I stepped on that mat, took like 8 more shots and I was GONE. I managed to crawl into the bathroom and hack up my lungs for a few hours while everyone else was having fun and enjoying themselves until probably 8AM the next morning. I literally missed my entire party because I was knocked out in the bathroom hugging the toilet, my friends said I sleepwalked during the party to get some chips and salsa and went back to the bathroom but I have no recollection of it at all

Here go some pics of me in the bathroom

IMG_5356[1] by The Allure, on Flickr

IMG_5355[1] by The Allure, on Flickr

I've had alot of moments, but memorable one was my Vegas weekend at Tao and at XS, both night blacked out At around 2-3am...can't remember jack after that, however my boys were nice enough to document the mayhem...we were stopped at the entrance of the MGM and told that I was too intoxicated and that I should go to a hospital, I was literally dragged in through a lobby full of hot women, finally was let in...then my boys decide is time to strip me down to my boxerbriefs by the elevator in front of the security cameras...then dudes proceed to let me fall asleep in the hallway outside my room (feelsbadman.jpg) I woke up practically naked, with a bunch if strangers walking over me, judging me, starring :-(

I've had alot of moments, but memorable one was my Vegas weekend at Tao and at XS, both night blacked out At around 2-3am...can't remember jack after that, however my boys were nice enough to document the mayhem...we were stopped at the entrance of the MGM and told that I was too intoxicated and that I should go to a hospital, I was literally dragged in through a lobby full of hot women, finally was let in...then my boys decide is time to strip me down to my boxerbriefs by the elevator in front of the security cameras...then dudes proceed to let me fall asleep in the hallway outside my room (feelsbadman.jpg) I woke up practically naked, with a bunch if strangers walking over me, judging me, starring :-(

Back
Top Bottom