Most Overrated "Legend" In Music.

halftime

formerly halftime
Curious as to NT's thought's on the subject.

IMHO, Bob Marley is up there for me.

Not saying the man wasn't talented, or that his music wasn't good, just feel that he's put on too huge of a pedestal that other artists that were around during his era should be put on.  

71KR

The song "Stiff necked fools" best summarizes the ignorance of this thread.  "Yes, you have got the wrong interpretation
Mixed up with vain imagination".....BOB (RIP)

What do you mean overrated legend? Legends are legends because they changed the landscape of the genre they were in and were popular figures. Legends have to be certified. Now if you mean Legends who made bad music, we can go there.

Bob Dylan and Neil Young..And if you can even call him a legend, 2Pac..Never saw the big deal in any of the three..

Umm, am I missing something here? Aren't all those artists you listed already considered legends?
Jimi is arguably the GOAT guitarist. James is the Godfather of Soul. And Led Zep is always mentioned among the greatest bands from that era.
Yeah. Those were bad examples.

wont say he's the MOST overrated but B.I.G. is up there...

just never heard what what other people did.

wont say he's the MOST overrated but B.I.G. is up there...
just never heard what what other people did.

First person I thought of. I heard what everyone else did. Its just not as great as people make it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom