most random question a stranger has asked you?

this random chick in my class asked me did i name my d!ck
she asks me Q's like this everyday now

Lady to me: Do you work at the Rugby store?
Note: Wasnt wearing anything by Ralph Lauren that day

are you a prostitute ?.....oh, well you should be--I'd give you ALL my money. You want this car?

I was 15 at the time
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

When i was working dude came up ot me and said:
" hey you let me get these sour patch kids, ill give you some weed"
i was like nah cant do that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I was in high school and the school janitor walks up to me and asks what I would rather have, unlimited gold or unlimited time.

pimp.gif

Most of the random questions I get are from bums. They ask and talk about the wildest stuff when they cracked out. I just got with the flow sometimes and talkto them.

I was pumping gas at 3am

Bum: you got myspace?
Me: naw
Bum: you see this cell phone(waves stolen cell phone in air) I can control myspace. I run the website, watch this (starts pressing random numbers) You see?
Me: O wow man thats kool, well I gota go man. Stay up

i'm walking down the street and some random kid, holding three worms comes up to me.

kid: "how much will you give me if i eat all the worms in less than a minute"
Me: "i'd prefer you didn't eat any of them"
kid: "c'mon, just give me a quarter and i'll do it"
Me: "ok" (i hand him a quarter)

kid eats all three worms in less than 30 seconds and immediately begins his search for more.

SMH

Dis one mentally ill dude got on the bus wit me one time talkin about how he knew from my face I was a Nazi, and I was thinkin "oh hell naw hes bout tostick me in my face" (note dude was wearing his camo jacket backwards, and glasses with only one lense and visibly disturbed)

Thing is Im from Denmark and when I told him im not a Nazi and my country fought against Hitler he spazzes the hell out and starts doin a dance talking bout"oh youre a good dude after all" and offers me a bite of his snickers bar. Me: "no thanks" then he just gets up and starts throwin penniesout the windows at people and covering the seurity cameras on the bus in melted chocolate

prettttttttttty odd encounter

Customers asking me if I know Spanish because my name is Mario, and I don't even look Hispanic or at least I don't think I do

Originally Posted by r0yalty

While I was at work last week:
Random dude: Ayy patna, you wanna make some money? You got a walkie talkie battery?
Me:
eek.gif
Huh?
Random due: You a black man, you can hook me up right?
Me:
laugh.gif
I'm not getting fired because of you *walks away*

I swear y'all NY cats are on that other stuff
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this didn't happen to me but to my brother in school.
random girl: Hey you watch Laguna Beach huh?
bro:
indifferent.gif

I was on campus (I go to a commuter school where the ages of people vary much) and some random dude came up to me at like 8pm at night and asks YO you got anyweed? I said nah, leave me alone
laugh.gif
Mind you this was the day before thanksgiving break and I was one of the last few people on campus. I was thinking tomyself, don't you gotta be with your family rather than get some trees
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ the worms incident.

"are you a lawyer?" i was like 16, with my backpack on waiting in the dentist's office.

Are those real?
I was like wth, I was working at Macy's LP and I guess the guy was trying to get out of it by hitting on me.

Here's one from work.

Me: 911, where is your emergency?
Caller: I need an ambulance...
Me: What's the problem?
Caller: I can't tell you ma'am...
Me: You have to, I need a nature of call.
Caller: My wife is passing fruit out of her vagina...is that normal?
Me: I'll send an ambulance.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Here's one from work.

Me: 911, where is your emergency?
Caller: I need an ambulance...
Me: What's the problem?
Caller: I can't tell you ma'am...
Me: You have to, I need a nature of call.
Caller: My wife is passing fruit out of her vagina...is that normal?
Me: I'll send an ambulance.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom