Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Falling asleep on the stripper stage, while they were dancing

Hahaha..
I don't remember if I was that drunk or just didn't give a ..., but one time I went up to a shorty in the club and asked her if she would buy me a drink so I'll be drunk enough to want to buy her a drink. Becky had that omg face and playfully slapped me while I had a charlie murphy smile on the whole time. Im pretty sure she somewhat liked that %+%% cause I remembered her constantly looking at me thru the night lol

I have more ridiculous stories wit my boys but there's no way I can type all that stuff lol

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Falling asleep on the stripper stage, while they were dancing

Hahaha..
I don't remember if I was that drunk or just didn't give a ..., but one time I went up to a shorty in the club and asked her if she would buy me a drink so I'll be drunk enough to want to buy her a drink. Becky had that omg face and playfully slapped me while I had a charlie murphy smile on the whole time. Im pretty sure she somewhat liked that %+%% cause I remembered her constantly looking at me thru the night lol

I have more ridiculous stories wit my boys but there's no way I can type all that stuff lol

one time my cousin asked me for a cig while i was knocked then proceeded to hand him a piece of paper from my pocket

one time my cousin asked me for a cig while i was knocked then proceeded to hand him a piece of paper from my pocket

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

-Told this fat ugly joint she didn't know @!@#$ about 3rd eye blind
-Three weeks ago I fell off my bed in the middle of the night and cracked my skull open and bled all over my black watch shirt

-On new years I blacked out and came to on 3rd ave and 10th st. with one shoe no wallet and no money so I hopped a cab anyway and got kicked out shortly after (a girl I mess with recovered all my belongings and brought em back)

-Tried to break into Kid Robot after a night of bar hopping.

-Opened the door of a yellow cab and tried to fight the driver.

-At Rutgers fest I sprayed mad people with a water gun while yelling racial epithets from my homegirls window.

I got so many but I can't remember them all
play a little GTA too much? You CJ or Niko?

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

-Told this fat ugly joint she didn't know @!@#$ about 3rd eye blind
-Three weeks ago I fell off my bed in the middle of the night and cracked my skull open and bled all over my black watch shirt

-On new years I blacked out and came to on 3rd ave and 10th st. with one shoe no wallet and no money so I hopped a cab anyway and got kicked out shortly after (a girl I mess with recovered all my belongings and brought em back)

-Tried to break into Kid Robot after a night of bar hopping.

-Opened the door of a yellow cab and tried to fight the driver.

-At Rutgers fest I sprayed mad people with a water gun while yelling racial epithets from my homegirls window.

I got so many but I can't remember them all
play a little GTA too much? You CJ or Niko?

I remember my boy was told to roll a blunt but he ended up folding the swisher into a square..

I remember my boy was told to roll a blunt but he ended up folding the swisher into a square..

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Visiting one of boys up in Chico...... and jumped of a second floor balcony thinking it was a short fence

Visiting one of boys up in Chico...... and jumped of a second floor balcony thinking it was a short fence

100% true.

Around 4am, I'm with 4 of my friends. All of us are faded. We're driving home from the bars in my friends Hyundai SUV in the middle of winter. We decide to go "off-roading" through a public park. We end up hitting a deer and popping a tire on the SUV and destroy this kid's rim. (Normally at this point you say enough is enough, we had our fun.)

We then call a friend that lives nearby to pick us up. He picks us up in his Expedition. We then proceed to convince him to go off-roading through the same park while the Hyundai just sits there as dead as that deer, in the middle of the park. We then smash the front end of the Expedition up on one of those big blue U.S. mailboxes.

We finally call it a night. Only one problem. We left the Hyundai in the middle of the park. Dude wakes up to a call from the police the next morning saying his Hyundai is in the middle of this park. I have no clue why, but no charges were pressed. He did have to pay to get the thing towed though.

100% true.

Around 4am, I'm with 4 of my friends. All of us are faded. We're driving home from the bars in my friends Hyundai SUV in the middle of winter. We decide to go "off-roading" through a public park. We end up hitting a deer and popping a tire on the SUV and destroy this kid's rim. (Normally at this point you say enough is enough, we had our fun.)

We then call a friend that lives nearby to pick us up. He picks us up in his Expedition. We then proceed to convince him to go off-roading through the same park while the Hyundai just sits there as dead as that deer, in the middle of the park. We then smash the front end of the Expedition up on one of those big blue U.S. mailboxes.

We finally call it a night. Only one problem. We left the Hyundai in the middle of the park. Dude wakes up to a call from the police the next morning saying his Hyundai is in the middle of this park. I have no clue why, but no charges were pressed. He did have to pay to get the thing towed though.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

MJ and alcohol do not mix well for me, long story short I killed like 20 wings but was still starving off the munchies and ended up dipping my shot glass in the bowl of ranch and drinking a few shots 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

MJ and alcohol do not mix well for me, long story short I killed like 20 wings but was still starving off the munchies and ended up dipping my shot glass in the bowl of ranch and drinking a few shots 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I told a chick at a bar that I wanted to carefully place my nut sack on her collar bone.

I almost spit out my water reading this.
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't necessarily have to be drunk to roll up on a chick and say this.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I told a chick at a bar that I wanted to carefully place my nut sack on her collar bone.

I almost spit out my water reading this.
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't necessarily have to be drunk to roll up on a chick and say this.

Back
Top Bottom