Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Walked 15 miles.
30t6p3b.gif

dumbest thing ever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 did something similar.  Walked about 5 miles to play 2k11 at my boys in 20 degrees to find out the cd doesn't work anymore 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Walked 15 miles.
30t6p3b.gif

dumbest thing ever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 did something similar.  Walked about 5 miles to play 2k11 at my boys in 20 degrees to find out the cd doesn't work anymore 
tired.gif

woke up in a mini-van being driven around by Natives, somehow navigated them back to my place to drop me off

woke up in a mini-van being driven around by Natives, somehow navigated them back to my place to drop me off

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I fell asleep on the roof of an apartment building once. I don't remember how I got up there, but apparently I was up there long enough for my friends to come searching for me. 
laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
at this one club in my home town when they call last call they turn on the lights and start blaring death metal music in order to get everyone to leave as quickly as possible. well i decided to tap into my inner white dude and just start moshing in the middle of the crowd with my dreads just a flailing while im kicking and punching. it was the most awesome thing ever...
Bet you joined team metalhead too , huh?
laugh.gif

I fell asleep on the roof of an apartment building once. I don't remember how I got up there, but apparently I was up there long enough for my friends to come searching for me. 
laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
at this one club in my home town when they call last call they turn on the lights and start blaring death metal music in order to get everyone to leave as quickly as possible. well i decided to tap into my inner white dude and just start moshing in the middle of the crowd with my dreads just a flailing while im kicking and punching. it was the most awesome thing ever...
laugh.gif

Best Thread ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- was at a house party and started a big debate that stretched to everyone there about Barry Bonds. Ended up yelling throughout the house "Jigga I don't care what you Think!!! That Motha Jucker sold seats!!!"

- at a party I hosted, was drunk and my good friend was taking care of me, I started running the mouth and told her "your bf is cheating on you"... she was suspecting it for a while though so I wasn't that done for
eyes.gif

Best Thread ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- was at a house party and started a big debate that stretched to everyone there about Barry Bonds. Ended up yelling throughout the house "Jigga I don't care what you Think!!! That Motha Jucker sold seats!!!"

- at a party I hosted, was drunk and my good friend was taking care of me, I started running the mouth and told her "your bf is cheating on you"... she was suspecting it for a while though so I wasn't that done for
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
laugh.gif
reminded me of another time at my place, I passed out on a bed, and subconsciously heard club music blasting throughout my house, I got up switched it to Megadeth and went back to sleep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
laugh.gif
reminded me of another time at my place, I passed out on a bed, and subconsciously heard club music blasting throughout my house, I got up switched it to Megadeth and went back to sleep
roll.gif

Sat on top of a washing machine in a little walk-in closet with a beer.  Friend finds me drinking the beer on top of the machine, asks what the hell I'm up to.

"It's the right place to be. 
indifferent.gif

Friend left, I stayed and passed out, woke up the next day still in the laundry closet on top of the machine.

Sat on top of a washing machine in a little walk-in closet with a beer.  Friend finds me drinking the beer on top of the machine, asks what the hell I'm up to.

"It's the right place to be. 
indifferent.gif

Friend left, I stayed and passed out, woke up the next day still in the laundry closet on top of the machine.

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...

i was drunk/blacked out sitting on the porch of the party house and a drunk girl sits next to me. shes holding onto me, pretty much taking care of me and asked "where are your friends?" and then i turned to the right and threw up. i faced her and said "uh whats your name?"

there's so many... but the craziest thing is i tried to light some random girl on fire... poured lighter fluid on poor girl and everything then went around asking people for a lighter
laugh.gif
... yea, i'm bout that life...

i was drunk/blacked out sitting on the porch of the party house and a drunk girl sits next to me. shes holding onto me, pretty much taking care of me and asked "where are your friends?" and then i turned to the right and threw up. i faced her and said "uh whats your name?"

I was gone on some Mary Jane mad hungry and wasted at my GF's bday party.... MJ and alcohol do not mix well for me, long story short I killed like 20 wings but was still starving off the munchies and ended up dipping my shot glass in the bowl of ranch and drinking a few shots 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
. Same party I was told I was trying to convince people that Obama was an alien and I had seen his tail before 
30t6p3b.gif

I was gone on some Mary Jane mad hungry and wasted at my GF's bday party.... MJ and alcohol do not mix well for me, long story short I killed like 20 wings but was still starving off the munchies and ended up dipping my shot glass in the bowl of ranch and drinking a few shots 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
. Same party I was told I was trying to convince people that Obama was an alien and I had seen his tail before 
30t6p3b.gif

Last year at a Spitta concert me and my mans got there early and got drunk as @%+! (5 Remy's, 2 Cornoas and 3 Patron Shots) My man tried to smoke in the club but the bouncers was not having it and kicked my man out......
30t6p3b.gif

My man had almost everything I had plus a half of fifth of rum...he told me he got jumped by the boys when he got outside so after Spitta did like 3 songs I went outside
laugh.gif

I passed out in my car and my mans woke me up to tell me Spitta was walking by the car and they told me I said, "Spitta I got that Loud Holla at Me"
laugh.gif
but wholetime he was by the boys
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom