Most underrated game that you have recently played?

highscore of 8570
pimp.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
DOPE game and great story/atmosphere/music,challenging but fun gameplay.

I'd also say that BlazBlue is another great underrated game,one of the more unique fighting games out there that takes skill and not just button mashing.

Catherine got REALLY tough for me for whatever reason... I'm not sure if it's because I stopped putting forward effort, or if I didnt practice enough on that arcade machine, but I kept getting stumped.
laugh.gif

For me, I'd say:

- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - AMAZING multiplayer. Still havent played anything similar. 2v2 Spy vs Mercenary intense co-op vs online gameplay.

- EarthBound - a cult classic, but highly underrated if you ask me. Nes and the EarthBound cast should be the faces of Nintendo. Srs.

- Motorstorm series - Great graphics, great level design, mad fun.

Maybe I'll think of some more later...

Arena football for xbox(still play it on my 360)
espn 2k5 for xbox(still play it on my 360, best hit detection/gameplay so far. And the in helmet cam is piff once you get adjusted to it)
fight night round 3 on 360(only first person boxing game, and if you take too much damage you can be blind sided)

Theres no such thing as "underrated" games anymore. If the game is any good, it will be known. If I had to pick one, I would say LIMBO.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I'd also say that BlazBlue is another great underrated game,one of the more unique fighting games out there that takes skill and not just button mashing.
%%#+%!! LOVED THIS. OMG those levels the frustrations and more it caused me but when I was in the zone it was just
pimp.gif
.  The sad part is I can only do normal the High difficulty is so hard I cant even get past level 1

Advent Rising on the Xbox.
Game was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But it got slammed by critics because of the controls and it would crash sometimes.

Alan Wake... Had everything. Storyline was amazing. Playing it in the dark was a legit horror movie

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Alan Wake... Had everything. Storyline was amazing. Playing it in the dark was a legit horror movie

Did you play the new Alan Wake American Nightmare DLC game? The campaign/story is meh, but the arcade mode is hella fun. Used to love the Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4, except this is much better. That is my current most underrated game.

I played like one mission, and never touched it again, I might play it tonight.  I hate that constant feeling

that something is about to jump out at me though 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Did you play the new Alan Wake American Nightmare DLC game? The campaign/story is meh, but the arcade mode is hella fun. Used to love the Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4, except this is much better. That is my current most underrated game.
really? might download it 

I liked AWAN. Story was loose but kinda cool. Can't wait for Alan Wake 2.

118f4ua.jpg

something different, you can get for under 30 bucks , really doesn't take itself to serious 

It's on my next buy list. I was reading up on it on g4tv and saw that they were tweaking the gameplay up. I lived the first on so much that I'll still give it a try

Catherine is fun.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City got bad reviews, but I enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

not recent, but when i had a 360 i was playin this:
sega_rally_revo_frontcover_large_7kpsrEUyN3qSbv0.jpg

good mix between arcade and "real" (lol) ...and i think you can find it for under $20

hmm, might give this shot..thanks for the suggestion

Rayman+Origins+Title.jpg

Favorite 2D platformer, ever. It's just a beautiful game and the creativity in the character and level design makes you feel like a kid again. Got good reviews so not exactly underrated but whatever.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Just copped on PSN. Can't wait to play after finals week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom