Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

air jordan 5 raging bull

you-can-t-be-serious-1coy.jpg

The Air Jordan 2 doesn't get the respect it deserves, in my opinion... the IX was the Same way but they were ran over by the hype train this year, so suddenly they are "Loved"

I know there a tad newer in terms of how old they are, but midnight xvi & cherrywood xvi are def. there imo...and pacific/ceramic vii as well!

Lol I know right? Those sat on the shelves for months, didn't cause violence & chaos and is overall one of the most least favored Air Jordans of all time. The Stealth 10 release took a huge sh*t on the concords.
Hahaha sf true

I think the XXIII's are underrated. I've never seen anyone wear them nor anyone on here mention them thus far.(Though I did join just a few months ago)

Idk if its been said yet but the chutneys are pretty underrated.  never really mention them always hear about the flints, breds, playoffs XIII before them.

HIGHLY UNDERRATED......(Steven A. Smith tone).........So disrespected!!!
^^^Very underrated my favorite 11 besides the spacejam

The "Mist Blue" 4 doest  seem to get much talk with this newer crowd

Stealth XX, Cool Grey IX, and last but not least the Jordan I as a sneaker sure certain CW's get hyped due to nicknames but that sneaker is very underrated 

^Wait until next Christmas & we'll see how underrated they are, lol.

In terms of 11's they are underrated, concords, breds, space jams and cool greys are always mentioned before anyone talks about the columbias. The columbias are going to get hyped once they are officially announced but i feel like they are only going to get hype because they are 11's and it prob wont match the hype that the other 11's get. I just hope that I will be able to cop, because they are prob my favorite 11's

Back
Top Bottom